[PRP] Feed your head

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:27 pm
The dark pelted lioness pounced after the small bugs on the ground, giggling all the way through. She wanted to play with them! No one was ever around anymore, and she couldn’t remember the last time she played with someone. Maybe some sort of apocalypse had swept over the lands of Africa in which only she (and the bugs) still remained. It would explain a lot, wouldn’t it?

She put her hands in a cup-like position, grabbing a bug as it jumped in the air. “GOTCHA!” she shouted, gazing around. Her green eyes widened as she stared at a rather large mountain. This was familiar…

Where had she seen it before? She blinked, forgetting about the bug in her paws, as she moved towards the mountain. “I know you…?” She tilted her head, eyes staring at the border of the lands. Why had she known it? Racking her memory, she pulled out nothing from the past that would relinquish thoughts for this.
”That’s so strange…”

Beyond the rocky ridge lay a dark lion with eyes of gold flames. He was large in size and rested against the cool grass alone. Something had his mind ticking, something that put his mind into deep worry and stress. He was going to go see her today, after being gone for so long… he had to, even if she couldn’t remember him… he felt it was still worth a shot to try. Mal knew full well that he would never be able to force her into remembering…and he in no way wanted to do that to her. She had suffered enough.

If anything, in the end- all he wanted was for her to know who she was to him… before…

Snap out of it, he told himself.

His eyes shut tightly as he frowned and stood up slowly, paws side by side. Maybe he had no idea of what he was going to say to her, maybe he didn’t really think this over right. Who knew? Mal just wanted to get it over with, the heartache was already too much to take.

Slowly he moved himself toward his old pride, pondering the right words to use.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:33 pm
She moved through the borders of the familiar lands, tilting her head every now and then. “I hate it when it’s just at the tip or your tongue!” She growled to herself, almost going cross-eyed to look at her tongue, as if to emphasize a point.

Sehemu gazed around, stopping instantly after a moment. Wait a second. “Wasn’t I just here?” She turned around, her eyes now cast on the ground. “No…oh wait,” her body pivoted in a pirouette. “THIS WAY!” The lioness stated confidently, noting the paw prints only leading in one direction. “So I must not have been here before…” She murmured to herself, shrugging it off.

The scent of something hit her nostrils after a moment, causing her to blink. ANOTHER BEING! Great! Sehemu was excited to say the least. Finally someone to talk too! (Although she had just spoke to a few felines within the last few days, but the lioness didn’t know that).

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:55 pm
Right away his body froze. Just as soon as he started his march it had ended and there she was, back in his life again. Oh how he wish she would remember how much he cared for her, this was so hard for him. Looking at her now even his heart sank back into his chest. God, maybe he didn’t think this through all the way. Maybe this wasn’t what he needed to do after all.

Maybe she was better off with out him.

Stop it, he told himself.

Standing still the large male looked back from where he came, sighing deeply. He has left Nana alone to do this by himself; he hoped Nana would be alight.
Narrowing his gaze he spoke out to her as he neared, his voice a bit confused.

“H-hey”  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:00 pm
The form of a gray lion male came across her and she blinked. When he spoke, she smiled greatly.

"Oh. Hi there!" She said excitedly, sitting on the ground as her tail flickered back and forth before her quickly. "You know something, it's SO great to see you!" Sehemu said this, as if she remembered him. A pause in her voice, and you could hear the crickets and other creatures around them moving.

"I haven't seen anyone in a while..." at this, she frowned. "I don't like wandering around if there is no one to talk too..." Her green eyes shifted, moving the gaze behind the male. When she focused again on his form, she smiled widely.

"Hi there!"

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:06 pm
Her words boiled false hope in him before he realized she didn’t know who he was. He gave her a forced smile. How the heck was he going to tell her? Did she even know she didn’t have her memory? He wondered. It had been a while… after all.

Tilting his head he spoke out to her.

“Sehemu. It’s been awhile.”

He stood still and awaited her reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:11 pm
Her eyes widened. Wait a second...how did he know her name? She knew for a fact that she just hadn't said her name outloud to this stranger... Had she?

She reviewed the last words she said, 'Hi There!'. It wasn't in there, because her name was Sehemu, not Hi or There. Her eyes narrowed slightly, "How do you know my name?" She questioned, lifting her brows at the next part of his sentence.

"It...has?" She looked around. "It's only been a few seconds?" That's it, this male MUST be a stalker!

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:15 pm
“We knew each other before your bump on the head.”

He spoke out truthfully. He knew of no other way to go about doing this and in all truths she needed to hear it.

“I swear to you this is no trick. We were hunting partners before the quake, you and I”

He sighed and looked down.

“All of your memories went missing after that day..."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:23 pm
Bump on my head? Sehemu gave the male a strange look as if he just sprouted two heads. "What are you talking about?" She had no bump on her head. A paw raised to rub up against her small tuft of hair on her head. No...there was no bump there. She frowned. This male was strange.

"I don't even know your name...How can we be hunting partners?" She blinked, her green eyes locked with his golden ones.

'..missing after that day...' Her mind could only wonder what that 'day' was. She sighed. "I don't know you, I am sorry..." She frowned, looking away.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:30 pm
“What do I have to say to show you what I’m telling you is true?”

He frowned as he and gazed at his paws, searching for the right words to use.

“Don’t you think it’s strange that you don’t remember anything at all? This place, the lands around you? Names, faces? Isn’t it just a little odd to you?”

He was really looking for a way to make her believe him; he HAD to make her see the truth.

“That day you lost your memory the quake hit, your bird companion died and I lost my best friend”

Gods, he felt so bad for saying things like this, but he longed for her to know.

“I have been underground for so long hiding from this, from you and what happened; but I dug to the memories of us and came back. I have to let you know their truth. You have things in your head that are locked away right now, but I’m sure I can help you remember, I just—I know it.”  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:35 pm
Her ears perked forward as her sight returned to the male's face. He looked so sad, so upset. What was he talking about though? "I remember names?" She nodded furiously at this. "There's L...Lito...no that's not right...well...it was something like that," (or so she thought). "I have a perfectly good memory." She smiled at this, still rather confused by the male.

"There was an earthquake? Did your land get hit hard by it?" She didn't remember the land rumbling or anything out of the normal. In fact, it had been a rather...boring time out in the rogue lands.

"Losing a best friend is so sad..." She sighed, glancing back at Mal.

"You look upset, are you okay?" Sehemu asked, as if Mal had just not spoken the last few minutes.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces