Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
Well this is something that shouldn't be happening

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akwila

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:02 pm
Long story short:

I'm an empath. My mother is too. She's taught me through the years how to block certain people and feelings, and allow certain ones in.

I just moved in with my boyfriend and his best best friend (Janice). Janice seemed like any other person. Even when she was thinking to herself or "moody" he feelings/thoughts weren't any more loud than any one else's. Sometimes though, only when she's around, I have this splitting head ache and my emotions run the gambit of feeling lonely to being enraged. If I leave the house and walk, all that goes away, or if she leaves it goes with her.

I've done all the little mind tricks and techniques I was taught but nothing seems to keep her out of my skull.

What to do?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:29 pm
Just a thought- have you tried amulets? Hematite is a good protective and absorbative stone, and may help support your own techniques.

You may want to consider the possibility that this lady might be a psychic vampire- by intention or accident, psychic feeding can cause the symptoms you listed above. I don't know anything about hearing others' thoughts- I've never experienced that nor met anyone who did; most folks I've met who consider themselves empaths are really very good at picking up on body language and human psychology. So you're on your own there, but I do recommend doing some research and practice on psychic self-defense, particularly aimed at warding off vampiric attacks.  

WebenBanu

The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games