40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Firebrand Dusk (August Miles)
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Poll Whore
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Other (Pirate, Space Marines, Vagrant, Ship Owner)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

excaliburace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:09 pm
((Actually, I'm not joining Chris' ship(he's already got a pilot), so you're free to join up with my character if you want. Although I don't believe Chris' ship has a mechanic yet. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:25 pm
excaliburace
((Actually, I'm not joining Chris' ship(he's already got a pilot), so you're free to join up with my character if you want. Although I don't believe Chris' ship has a mechanic yet. ))

((I'm not sure how ok your character would be with mine. He;s going to love to see how the ship works and tear it all apart and modify whatever he can. That sounds cool...Like I said it's whoever picks me up first. my char isn't realy in a place to chose.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:19 am
((I'm gonna have to bring the hammer down on part of that last post. I love the idea of the Law and it being all-encompassing, but that also sounds a little too FF12-ish. Ethnic cleansing? Chris also has judgement in this because it's co-created, but this was more about bands of Wanderers. Not Galatic Genocide.

I do however like the idea in another context... so please hold on to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:36 pm
((well yeah...that is why I asked him to look at it...I was just playing around with tit. I love this thread. I don't know if I have told you yet but the idea behind this thread is amazing. I'm uber jealous so I was just playing around with it...I don't really care what you want to do with what I have posted...i just don't want this thread to die...and it was close.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:29 pm
{{is anyone interested in letting hanon join their ship? she's an ex-pirate, well still technically a pirate but willing to change}}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:15 pm
((lets please wake this thread up and do some role playing...I loved this story and don't want to see it die))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas