Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY TO THE REST OF THE WORLD?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:13 am
Sir_Zaki
mazuac
If you love evil, then yes. If you love as the verse I posted above speaks about, how could one be evil?
When You love You like someone/something from the heart.

Example Hitler loved Germany...
He loved power. He loved Germany as a king would love his land, not his people.
There is a difference between true love and shallow adoration of power and glory that cause so many dictatorships to rise and fall.

I would say to the world:
"When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow."
-Anais Nin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:19 pm
Slick Southpaw
Sir_Zaki
mazuac
If you love evil, then yes. If you love as the verse I posted above speaks about, how could one be evil?
When You love You like someone/something from the heart.

Example Hitler loved Germany...
He loved power. He loved Germany as a king would love his land, not his people.
There is a difference between true love and shallow adoration of power and glory that cause so many dictatorships to rise and fall.

I would say to the world:
"When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow."
-Anais Nin
I like that quote! O:

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:13 am
Even though, it is not her quote...  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:13 pm
Whatever happened to the values of humanity,
Whatever happened to the fairness in equality...

Please people, embrace equality...fairness and stop the world in its tracks, race, religion, height, weight, gender, age, nationality - what does it all matter? Why does it rule us all, in this day and age? Would there be any fighting? Any wars? Any hatred? No, because everyone would have no problem with anyone else. I think...asking everyone to love is unrealistic, as love hurts as well, oh, it can hurt a lot, destroy a soul completely in fact. So this is what we should aim for, world peace, something that would solve all of our problems. Well...the majority of them anyways. ='(

Instead of spreading love we're spreading animosity,
Lack of understanding, leading lives away from unity...

maya azzy

Peaceful Worshipper

Dhul-Noon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:26 am
salam ,As the prophet (saw) said "My livelihood is under the shade of spears". wsalam  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:16 pm
Mini_Angel_1994
Bismillah --

Hmmm, stop fighting, and start living! And don't worry about a damn thing, because nothing is worth worrying about! And don't be sad, what is lost, can be regained! Mmmmm, and always try to get what you want, because you can if you try the best you can.
Keep smiling people!
That's all. heart

-- Salam.

that's beautiful...and true...
people should stop fighting and killing each other for land and money, because the world would be a much better place ^_^  

Helen of Troy1

Aphrodite Jr

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:30 am
go green!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:41 pm
haah..

You don't want to know. sweatdrop

If I could get on a loud speaker and the world could hear I'd have some pretty ridiculous stuff to say. xp  

white winters snow

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:29 pm
Hmm. Probably:

"Everyone. Stop being so angry... if you waste all your time fighting, you're not going to have any time to enjoy whatever you're fighting for. Oil is not worth lives, so stop pretending it is."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:44 am
mazuac
_rainarai_
mazuac
Love

That's the word. heart
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

1 Corinthians 13:4

Imagine, if everyone loved. <3
"If some one loved, he can hate. If some one never love, never hate"

@The Topic: I would say: "Stay just what you are, for you can always get worse."  

Max-less

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:24 am
"My life, my world, I'll do anything to save you- To save everyone especially the one in my heart.... But only for her-my dear sister- will I die a miserable death"

With heart ,

Aya  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas