I'm gonna be a Human!
  I'm gonna be a Real Boy!
  um- I vote.... CANDY!!!!
  I vote all things magically delicious
  Time for a spooky tale!!!
View Results

-kalonice-van-tassel-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:43 am
"Oh, you fool," she taunted. "I already have. Now I order you to get inside that enchanted room. It will torture you the way you tortured me and all those others!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:54 am
Bella saw Faaiz fall and felt sorry for him. But there was nothing she could do, trapped as she was with the others. She watched Xander's slow steps toward the doors of the evil room. He began to open them.

A point of light flickered near the stairwell. A hellish sound of baying and hoofbeats grew louder and the Hunt poured through the tiny light in a rush of bitterly cold wind.  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

-xander-prescot-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:00 am
Give us the killer or we will take you, Xander, wailed a voice. Ghostly hounds and riders twisted and turned around the frozen vampires. The baying deepened until it was subsonic, rattling their bones.

"Her!" rasped Xander, twisting around from the doors. "It was her! She's the one who did it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:18 pm
Kalonice crouched and bared her teeth like a cornered wolf. "It's not my fault!" she cried. "He's the one who wanted it, and I was getting it first to protect us all! He's crazy, he'd enslave you!" She thrust the gem aloft. "Stay back!"  

-kalonice-van-tassel-

-xander-prescot-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:15 pm
The Hunt surrounded them. Xander smiled. "Naturally I only wanted it for the greater good."
A rider spoke. You are both guilty enough to be judged by the Council. We will take you both. There was another rush of wind and pop! Xander, Kalonice and the Hunt were gone, leaving the astonished vampires mobile once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:38 am
Bella was the first to speak. "Well," she huffed. "That was the worst ever, except for watching Xander get humiliated..." She turned her head and realized the other vampires had vanished, back to their own lairs, presumably.

She collected her boy-cattle and went home.  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas