Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Dark Moon (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:34 pm
Makoto nodded grimly, "I understand then, so I must be extra cautious today," she then blushed when he kissed her cheek, "W-Well...yeah we should," Friend? I like the sound of that...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:37 pm
"Great! Then come!" he grabbed her hand and ran outside with her into the forest with a smile "enjoy the sun while we are here!" he said to her as they ran "and let your beautiful hair be taken by the wind too!" he kept holding her hand in his as they ran.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:42 pm
Makoto gave a small 'eep' when he started dragging her along. She then blushed deeply when he commented her hair as she ran. She sniffed the air and turned her head, "Got ya," she got out of his grasp and ran off in the direction of the scent.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:45 pm
((I will take a break now, I'm very tired >< so talk to you later or tomorrow))  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:46 pm
((Okay, see ya!))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:50 pm
He looked at her and started running after her "hey! where are you going?!" he called after her and tried to keep up with her, catching up with her slowly as he ran as fast as he could.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:54 pm
Makoto stopped for a while and did what she came to do. By the time he could catch up to her, she had a rabbit in her arms and she was petting it. She laughed at him, "Slow poke, I already got the meat," she kicked a bag with her foot, "And no, I didn't kill one like this one. I killed one that was getting close to its time. It may have been old, but it was healthy," she then looked back at the rabbit and stroked its back gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:58 pm
He looked at her with a smile and petted the rabbit carefully "so that's a rabbit..." he mumbled to himself as he looked at it "such a beautiful creature" he said again as he then looked at the bag and nodded "oh I see, well then we have the meal for tonight at least"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:03 pm
She nodded smiling then she set the rabbit down gently and it hopped away, "Well, that is one thing done," she looked up at the sky, "And still some time before sunset," she sniffed a bit, "i'll find some medicinal herbs before my nose stops working. If you want, you can find some hay, while I get the herbs. I need my nose for this so I can tell the difference between medicinal herbs and poisonous herbs."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:18 pm
He nodded "okay, let's meet at the cave very soon okay?" he asked and then started to run, trying to find the hay. He ran as fast as he could, trying to find it fast.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:22 pm
Makoto nodded as he went off. She walked around sniffing the air and then she bent down and began picking up some plants. She sniffed then several times and set a few down while the others were then stuffed in her kimono shirt. She rubbed her nose a bit and she looked up and saw the position of the sun. She then stood up quickly, "I gotta move," she picked up her bag then began rushing back to the cave.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff