Reply The Twilight Movie
Twilight the Movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poppylima

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:00 am
I thought Twilight was the best book ever written. Stefanie Meyers is a terrific author. The movie is going to be a WHOLE different story. The character for Edward has HUGE eyebrows and is nothing near handsome. The character for Bella is an ugly tomboy, who's nothing near shy. All I'm saying is I hate it when people make movies out of a great book and turn it to crap. Especialy when the characters are nothing like you imagined.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:16 pm
i think u need to have more of an open mind
u r being very negative
the movie hasnt even come out yet
maybe it will suck, maybe it wont
however u should give it a chance and stop bashing it before u know anything about it
because Robert Pattinson does not have HUGE eyebrows
and it is Stephanie Meyer
and i dont think that Kristin Stewart is an ugly tom boy who is nothing near shy. first of all bella isnt the girliest girl ever and i think u should all of the cast a chance to pull it all off
what im trying to say is
CHILL OUT  

LexiLu Latte

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:57 pm
YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YET!

Why are you making all these assumptions?
Of course the actors look nothing like you imagined! It is 100% impossible to cast someone that looks like your Bella or your Edward. You wanna know why? Because they're a figment of you imagination! No one looks like your Edward or your Bella. And everyone has their own Edward and their own Bella. Everyone sees them different, therefore, it is utterly impossible to cast a perfect pair of actors.

Who cares if Kirsten Stewart isn't shy (which I think she is anyways. . .) because she's an ACTOR. You know, a person who's professional job is to become someone else? Do you think the actor for James (Cam something) actually tracks people and then kills them? Or that Carlisle's actor is actually a surgeon?

Uhhh, these posts make me so angry. It's like saying chocolate is disgusting before you've ever tried it. Or like saying someone is a devil worshiper because they wear all black. You are crapping out some major stereotypes here.

AND ROBERT IS NOT UGLY!
IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOME THING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

These posts are completely useless, and will just get people like me yelling at you. Great Job.

Post a real opinion after you've seen the movie. Don't just jump to pointless conclusuions.

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games