We shove lobsters 

Tags: lobsters, seafood, pooping, oregon 

Reply LOBSTERS ARE AWESOME
HELP!!! WEDDING in MAY

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the dress be white or off white or a color?
  White?
  Off White ?
  Color?
View Results

Topaz Citrine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:59 am
Hey One and All Fellow Gaians,

Help! I have a wedding in the May for my oldest daughter and need some great ideas or if you have been to a wedding and saw somthing really neat or have an Idea of your own to share.........It will be at our home and they want a BBQ reception .....and they both like four wheelers and so I may need a theme or recipes or any thing you got to share and I get it in my wedding planner ......so much to do and so little time.
I will take anything anyone has to offer.

They have been together for about seven years and have two kids and house and dog? So now they are getting hitched.....should she be in white or off white or a light spring color dress?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:55 am
No reponses ....um what is this world coming too.....nobody wants to leave a note.  

Topaz Citrine

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:17 pm

They both like four wheelers, I suggest NOT a white dress, I don't think that would portray that part of her personality. And I've always been partial to off white.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:12 am
PukeFacedFreak

They both like four wheelers, I suggest NOT a white dress, I don't think that would portray that part of her personality. And I've always been partial to off white.

Sounds good to me too....so have you been to a wedding and was there something you remember that had a WOW factor.  

Topaz Citrine

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Uhm... I liked one of my cousin's wedding dress. She had a white dress with a red trim on top (thick like a ribbon) and her veil was trimmed with red. And I think it had a corset back. Corset backs are awesome. I remember when her husband went under her dress to get her garter (or whatever it's called), her dad came and drug him out (playfully). blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:08 am
PukeFacedFreak

Uhm... I liked one of my cousin's wedding dress. She had a white dress with a red trim on top (thick like a ribbon) and her veil was trimmed with red. And I think it had a corset back. Corset backs are awesome. I remember when her husband went under her dress to get her garter (or whatever it's called), her dad came and drug him out (playfully). blaugh

A corset um.....I'm not sure if I can sew that up but it makes an impression though.....drugged him out playfully....sounds fun,
Thanks for your input.

Topaz Citrine

Topaz Citrine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:53 am
bump in  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:57 am
Sounds cool, since they both like four wheelers and sound more outdoor-sy as well as already have a couple kids and everything... a light colored spring dress would be cool...  

kitty725
Crew

Topaz Citrine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:42 pm
kitty725
Sounds cool, since they both like four wheelers and sound more outdoor-sy as well as already have a couple kids and everything... a light colored spring dress would be cool...

I agree on the color.....and my gardens will have lots of flowers blooming then.....I think the grooms cake should be a fouwheeler or a big rig truck since he drives one for his job.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:59 am
bump  

Topaz Citrine

Topaz Citrine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:58 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 am
Jump in a bump if nothing else  

Topaz Citrine

Topaz Citrine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:05 am
I'm bored and the subforms are so old.....um.....jumping out of here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:55 am
The color is white and the brides maid dresses are blue just made those and collecting things to decorate....it all most around the corner.  

Topaz Citrine

little_babybear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:58 am
You do have your hands full, I hope all is going smoothly. Just wanted to say that since they have kids if you give the kids those throw away type camera's and let them take pictures of the wedding and reception you will have some really interesting pictures to look back on later.  
LOBSTERS ARE AWESOME

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games