Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:16 pm
So I got one of the crappy boxs for helloween. And a got a alien mask and musket boots. Lame, I'll never learn though. So guys did you get one? And if so what was in it?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:39 pm
I wonder why the Egyptian house stuff is considered dark? I got a couple of secret passages, This wig and cape, some musketeer stuff I gave to a clothes horse. Some other stuff I sold.

Oh, some of the witchy things..  

Salmay
Captain

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:22 pm
I didn't buy any!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:21 pm
I bought a few but I didn't get a single new item. Just a few high end shop items including one of the new witches hats. I really like the new cape and wig though. Maybe after the holiday I'll pick one up.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Rhireiah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:14 pm
Nothing really good. A pink witch hat that I won't use, a vase, a couple helmets... I think it's cheeper just to sell the NM boxes and buy the new items xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:58 pm
I got my cool boots!  

Salmay
Captain

Thrux

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:04 am
I am now an official Cash Shop hater. I can't buy those stuff, 1$ is almost 50 pesos here! My parents won't allow me to buy stuff online (and I wondered if I can even pre-order Rune Factory online), and that includes Gaia Cash. I'm really disliking Gaia and making me leave the more they add random boxes and Evolving Items. How can I be hooked with EIs when I cannot afford Cash? The only EIs I have ever liked is the Biancamella and the Drome Egg, which some of the filthy Americans call "cheap". Heck, I've been called cheap by one because I don't have Cash! It's like they don't try hard on making MCs great anymore! Just look at the price of the Kiki. It's like I'm only here for the beta testing, to b***h, to see the bitching/complains of the SF and GCD, helping others in the Q&A (I only do that rarely now, thanks to an MMO I got hooked on) and Discussions in the Gaming Discussion (GaD)! I bet they think people who can't play are useless. And there was this Cash whore who really ******** annoyed me one time because she said to eliminate Gold and only have Gaia ******** Cash.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:40 pm
User Image
I got two boxes and got two recent store items, one worth 4k and the other like 500g. :/

Tamei Dukes

O.G. Dabbler

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items