Reply Fable 2
Did you play Fable 1? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rockfever

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:25 pm
I haven't played it and I'm not going to, mostly because I would probably complain about how it doesn't have the same features and graphics as Fable 2.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 pm
Fable is the game that started it all so those who don't play it are missing out and shouldn't call themselves Fable Fans. You can't be a fan of something if you don't like something that it came from.  

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

rockfever

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:53 pm
That's true, and that's why I consider myself as a fan of Fable 2.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:31 pm
fable one kicks a**!!
imo it was better story then the 2nd. cant wait for the third where ur going to be a king and what not
of topic

ontopic
but yea i loved the first!  

Sarcazdic

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:45 am
rockfever

To be a fan of Fable II you must be a fan of the whole series which you cannot do unless you play the original game. Your just a gamer who enjoyed the game but to be a fan you have to play the original and learn pretty much everything about the Fable series. That is to be a true Fan of Fable.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:37 am
Lycos_Ex_Mortis
rockfever

To be a fan of Fable II you must be a fan of the whole series which you cannot do unless you play the original game. Your just a gamer who enjoyed the game but to be a fan you have to play the original and learn pretty much everything about the Fable series. That is to be a true Fan of Fable.

Its a free world, he can be a fan of whatever her wants Mr. Furry.  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

A Light So Dim
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:43 pm
rockfever
Lycos_Ex_Mortis
rockfever

Isn't the guild called 'The Official FABLE 2 Guild'?

I really don't want to make a fight out of this, so could we just drop it? I guess I could try Fable, but I'll buy it only if I happen to come across a copy of it, I'm not going to start really searching for it...

Is it available in xbox marketplace?

Yes, however the version on the marketplace is not The Lost Chapters. If you want the most out of your Fable experience, you should go with The Lost Chapters which is somewhat hard to find new now. If you want to pick it up, I'd recommend buying it from Amazon.com.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:17 am
SnakesNBarrels
Yes, however the version on the marketplace is not The Lost Chapters. If you want the most out of your Fable experience, you should go with The Lost Chapters which is somewhat hard to find new now. If you want to pick it up, I'd recommend buying it from Amazon.com.

I found it in a Finnish website for 9.95€, but there's no xbox version. Is it only for PC?  

rockfever

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:32 pm
@I Kuro I: To be a fan of something you have to like everything about it to the point of obsession. That includes prequels and sequels. If you don't then your just a person who happens to like it a little.

@Rockfever: Fable is available for both PC and Xbox. Just get 1200(or 800 at the moment) MSPoints and you can get it on xbox live but it is only the original version not the TLC version which just adds in cut out parts and items.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:26 am
Well, I guess I'll get the PC version then, thanks.  

rockfever

Fable 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces