Submit

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:23 pm

So is the guild owner hacked? He's all nakey.

How is everyone? How active would you say this guild is? And if it's not really, then how can we get it more active?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:01 pm
{This is catt725, katt725, and kitty725 as well. All these avis are the same person. Just a general anouncement}
The guild owner isn't hacked, he's just saving up.
I'm fine, need to get on gaia more though... This guild's okay-ish in the way of activity, but it has been more active, and now that halloween is rolling around, we should be able to get some more ppl to join and more to post more often. I think we should send a general message out to the members mentioning needed guild activity and asking that they do post more often, such as a few times a week or daily if possible. And if they haven't posted at all send a message warning that they will be banned if they don't post in the next week or so. Such things have gone on before and I believe it can help. And I just realized I nearly typed a paragraph, oh well. Being a guild owner can make one feel the need to give out a little more advice, and at least a show of some opinion.

fallenangel02
Crew

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:33 pm

Well hello to you. biggrin

LOBSTERS ARE AWESOME

Manage Your Items