Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
So. . . Im Completely Shocked

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where are you the most on gaia?
  Forums
  Guilds
  Games
  Shopping-Marketplace/Shops/Cash
  Towns
  Journal
  Cinemas
  Poll Whore
View Results

Sophie Darling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:54 am
I've been wandering around Gaia for a while pretty lonely, when i decided i'd visit my guilds. Which i haven't visited in a very long time. . I've been very distracted by the aquarium, new items, shopping, and pinball. I feel really guilty. . .but the odd thing that happened was when i went to my guilds it was like ghost town. No one was there! No one had posted since August or as far back as January! Completely barren. . . it was creepy. Thank god my last stop (here) you guys are still going. ..probably because its The Sims and who doesn't love The Sims enough to keep talking about it and playing it till the very end! But I'm still bothered by the emptyness in my guilds..is it like that in any of yours? It feels like the heart of gaia is changed since when i first joined. . .I got caught up in it and forgot how to connect to other gaian's through the forums and my guilds...

Anyone else feel the same?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:59 am
Yeah that's like that for me. This is one of the guilds I'm in that's most active.  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:28 pm
Same here, this is my most active guild... >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:13 am
I agree, this isn't my most active guild, but I'd say that guilds are definitely not as active as they used to be when the forums were the only thing Gaia had.
Now the focus has been taken off them and shifted onto other new site features, and you can really tell.
Guilds is in dire need of an update! In fact, that's what I've been petitioning for, and I've recently been told that my idea is going to be considered when they do update guilds - something they've been promising us for years!  

Chikiya

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:09 pm
I'm afraid that active, good guilds are a dying breed that only us oldbies really remember... neutral neutral neutral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:42 pm
Chikiya
I agree, this isn't my most active guild, but I'd say that guilds are definitely not as active as they used to be when the forums were the only thing Gaia had.
Now the focus has been taken off them and shifted onto other new site features, and you can really tell.
Guilds is in dire need of an update! In fact, that's what I've been petitioning for, and I've recently been told that my idea is going to be considered when they do update guilds - something they've been promising us for years!

I'm glad someone else has noticed and you've made a petition
its definatly one of the few remaining spots on gaia that hasn't gotten an upgrade. Kudos to you 3nodding  

Sophie Darling

AuroraDreamer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:56 am
Basically half of the guilds I'm in are asking for new owners... I'm just too lazy to leave. I should go and clear out my list. I'm really only active on here, when I'm not playing games, or checking other sites.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:21 am
I tend to join sort of weird guilds, so most of mine are about as active as ever- that is to say, not much.

If a guild only has a few people in it, you can't see it particularly having any decline.  

floaty

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:42 pm
Have you noticed that the Guilds have had a minor face lift now?
The navigation buttons across the top of the guild look different, i.e. big and white, and they have now fixed the broken square Gaia Guilds shield image over near the top left of the page.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:11 pm
Madame Royale
Yeah that's like that for me. This is one of the guilds I'm in that's most active.

Same.  

Noembelu

-II-Starlight-II-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:47 am
I`m a forum Whore. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:49 pm
I mostly hang out in the forums. I just find that the games here get annoying incredibly fast. Even though I've been playing for eight months, this is my first guild, so can't say I've noticed a decline . . .  

Vividine

LinkGirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:02 pm
I go through phases where I'll disappear for literally half a year before logging back on again. Over time I have definitely realized a decrease in guild usage; even I barely go to any of my other guilds anymore because there's either nobody posting or nothing interesting in the guilds.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:22 pm
This is my most active guild and my favorite! I just recently stopped going to one because nothing ever happens on it and I mean NOTHING!!! LOL The last post was Christmas! lol I usually just go to Gaia towns and games just to chat and I like to check out guilds like this and man is this a good one or what!  

Blueman1027

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff