Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
one on one rp ((ship-wreaked1 & DncStar)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:36 pm
Erick thought for a moment then got onto his knees. "Kaydence wait." He then started to say a poem "I saw her first, in the words, she wrote, I saw her next, in the words, she spoke, So many miles, so far apart, but close enough, that she touched my heart..." He then started to cry softly. "Just give me a chance maybe I'm so interested in you that I want you to be my girlfriend." He said said them slowly and softly as if unsure of himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:36 am
Kaydence blushed as all eyes in the resturant turned to her. "How do I know you won't just bail on me?" She asked softly, peering down at him, holding plates in her hands. "I don't want to get hurt." She muttered. "And thats all celebrities seem to do." She shrugged  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:00 pm
A small tear came out of Erick's eye. "Do you really think I'm like all celebreties? Actually no I'm not even a celebrity."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:57 pm
Kaydence shrugged. "Well I hardly know you. And while this is like my dream come true... I have to think logically." She frowned and gently stroked his cheek. "I just don't know you that well.... And you know... You're famous." She sighed.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:58 pm
Erick stood up. "Fine." He said very sad then started to walk out. Just then his band members came in. "Hey man whats wrong?" "She's not interested in me." The band members then walked over to her and said "Come on...why don't you liek him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 pm
Kaydence's eyes widened and her mouth dropped. She folded her arms across her chest. "That's not fair." She protested. "I never said that." She sighed heavily. "Fine. One date. We'll see how it goes." She sighed, smiling softly. She put her hands on her hips. "Do you always get what you want?" She asked, shaking her head slightly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:26 pm
Erick ran over and hugged her. "yay! I swear I won't let you down...and and and actually yes, yes I do." She smiled and kissed her cheek softly. He then lifted her up bridal style and started to walk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:56 pm
Kaydence sighed heavily. "Celebrities are such drama queens." She muttered as she allowed herself to be carried off. "You know... I am capable of walking." She said, peering up at him. She tried not to get googly eyed but almost couldn't help it. This was a dream come true for her. She sighed and laid her head against his chest. "So where are we going?" She asked.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:17 pm
Erick laughed softly. "I know you are but I like this better." He said as he walked onto his tour bus. He sat her down on a chair. Sonn the tour bus doors closed and the bus started to move, "I'm taking you everywhere."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:52 am
Kaydence sighed softly, looking over at him. "So where's everywhere?" She asked, making a face. "My friends are going to be worried... I'm like disappearing." She snickered. She shrugged her shoulders and laid back, gently closing her eyes  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:04 pm
Erick tossed her a phone. "Call them then if you want." He chuckled softly. "Your coming on tour with me." He said as he sat on a eanbag chair/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:13 pm
Kaydence laughed, rolling her eyes. "Oh so now I'm a groupie?" She asked with a smirk. She dialed her best friend and told her that she had been kidnapped by Erick and he was taking her on tour. "Don't worry about me. I'll call you later. Love ya! xos! Don't forget to tell the rest of the girls." She said as she hung up.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers