NO!
  A...N...I...M...E???
  depends(not the brand of adult diapers)
View Results

Blood Assassin 32

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:59 pm
the only anime i like are
Elfen Lied(Greatest Anime Ever want to read manga) and
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (Kai) [the kai is the second season oh and second greatest anime ever]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:18 pm
uh the only one i can remember is DeerS or something like that but its funny and salty would probably like it  

JPAssassin
Vice Captain

Blood Assassin 32

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:36 pm
ive heard of that before never watched it though  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:47 pm
Hmm... Do I like anime.... i think the answer would be...

HELL YEAH!!!

there is only one way to describe my liking of anime... and that word would be "Addiction"

but seriously... I've watched so many different series and heard about so much more... but if you want to look at the list of complete series I've seen go check out mah profile... because i really don't want to list them all.

anyways...

I can't wait for Gundam 00 to get here to america... they got some pretty awesome voice actors lined up.  

Xail_Jaderune

Shiekah Shake

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:14 pm
Hmm... I've seen Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Naruto (Up until Sasuke came back with the promiscuous pirate suit in shippuden), parts of Bleach, Death note, Yu-Gi-Oh (Parts of it anyway. Hooked by season zero, then ashamed of the rest with the exception of Bakura's role.), Fruits Basket, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumaya (Weird one...) and I'm trying to find the first episodes of DNAngel, Elfin Lied, and Code Geass. I ended up watching a lot of anime because they showed basic proportions in clean, easily copied lines so I could practice drawing.  
Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff