Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Anyone ever notice this?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umi_Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:44 am
If you get married on a sim lot then immdiatly after the wedding is the honeymoon and there's no time for the reseption?. I have to do it before they actually get married.

I have Pets, OFB, University and Nightlife.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:07 pm
i wondered what the limo after the wedding party was. but with bon voyage, you can plan a trip for your honeymoon and you leave as soon as the wedding party is all over. i did that once with a gay couple. they had a beach vacation.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Magic Moppy 14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:07 pm
Absolutely. If you have BonVoyage you have to click on the phone and book a Honeymoon prior to the actual wedding party.

If you don't have BonVoyage you just use the phone to invite people over to a Wedding Party when you are ready to tie the knot

Either way if you throw a wedding party on your lot and it is a good enough one your newlywed Sims will be whisked away in one convance or another to a honeymoon immediately after the party timer finishes.

It is very important to make them actually get married during a wedding party, or else the party score will read Disaster. Either click on the Sim you want to propose to (NB the one doing the Propose Marriage action is the one whoes name the couple will have) or select one of the happy couple and click on the wedding arch and choose Get Married.

Hope that helps  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:02 pm
I never really noticed that. o.o I had like three sims weddings and each time they just get married and that's that. Then again I had Bon Voyage installed and really never thought to give them a honey moon. I'll have to plan one next time!! mrgreen  

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

boo u suck

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:50 pm
Umi_Goddess
If you get married on a sim lot then immdiatly after the wedding is the honeymoon and there's no time for the reseption?. I have to do it before they actually get married.

I have Pets, OFB, University and Nightlife.

Mine usually dont leave until after the reception.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games