Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
So much for "religion of peace".... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to do something?
  No
  Yes (please post)
  I don't know
View Results

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:38 pm
Absurd Thought
Haydar the Truthful
Absurd Thought

Notice how I said "Muslims" and not Muslims.
I'm not so cynical about religion that I don't know the difference between fundamentalists and regular religious people.

And it's not just Arabs, it's people from all nationalities, including Pakistanis, Chinese, and much more.

I'm going to pick out some quotes from the Koran. These quotes are from a site recommended by Phoenixia when discussing Koran texts with ratri. I figure it would be good to use a site recommended by a Muslim...

Quote:

4:75
Let those then fight in the cause of Allah who would sell the present life for the Hereafter. And whoso fights in the cause of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, We shall soon give him a great reward.

Quote:

[4:95] O ye who believe! when you go forth to fight in the cause of Allah, make proper investigation and say not to anyone who greets you with the greeting of peace, Thou art not a believer.' You seek the goods of this life, but with Allah are good things in plenty. Such were you before this, but Allah conferred His special favour on you; so do make proper investigation. Surely, Allah is Aware of what you do.
[4:96] Those of the believers who sit at home, excepting the disabled ones, and those who strive in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their persons, are not equal. Allah has exalted in rank those who strive with their wealth and their persons above those who sit at home. And to each Allah has promised good. And Allah has exalted those who strive above those who sit at home, by a great reward -

I don't plan to say, well the text reads this...
Its easy to see how quickly this could get mangled.

Oh, Sorry about the "Muslim" Concept, Thanks for clearing it up for me.

You sure that first quote is correct on [4:75]? Because I have this quote in that place:
Quote:
"4.75": And what reason have you that you should not fight in the way of Allah and of the weak among the men and the women and the children, (of) those who say: Our Lord! cause us to go forth from this town, whose people are oppressors, and give us from Thee a guardian and give us from Thee a helper.

Source I got it from.

Edit: Ah I see the mistake, You didn't get the exact verse right so I didn't see that.

As far as your first quote goes regardless, From how I have come to interpret it, Basically tells that A Believing Muslim who leaves Material possessions of this world, and Fights (It's not always Literal Jihad, It can also mean the stronger jihad of fighting against Doing bad deeds, Such as Killing a innocent person, Stealing, Kidnapping innocent persons. Etc.) for the afterlife (Heaven).

As for your second Quote "4.95" It simply says not to be rude when someone greets you in terms of "You are a disbeliever", Also that there are goods with Allah (God) that should suffice you instead of other things.

The third one, "4.96" says those who are disabled or unable to leave their homes for normal activities and the like are excused. But those who are able to "fight" (May mean outer Jihad or inner jihad, Not always meaning to go physically fight someone, and as far as I can tell it'd be Inner Jihad simply because it's more important than outer.), Then afterwords the ones who leave their home to do as such are above the persons who stay at home and are able to do the same.

Where does it say to Murder your own children?

Not clinging to your material things, including children I took this site from Ratri's post and thought it was applicible here

Umm Nidal didn't state any Qur'an verses as far as I can tell, But just kept saying it was her duty to send her sons to fight for Islam. The concept of having All enemies of Islam as Civilians is obviously incorrect because this has 1. Not been proven.
2. Not been shown ever by Highly placed Companions of the Prophet (S.A.W) or the Prophet (S.A.W) himself (As far as my faith shows.)

Now I see that you said "Muslim" as in towards Terrorists who are far from being Muslims at all, But I still don't have proof out of the Qur'an that Having your children killed wasn't prohibited. As for Material things, It's stated the Mother cares for her Sons, As the Palestinian/Israeli Conflict is involved, Other Muslim Countries don't have Mothers sending their sons constantly over to Israel to bomb restaurants and what not, So it's strictly Extremist Muslim thought more than Islamic thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:38 pm
Pheonixia
Quote:
Who will condemn them? What Muslim leaders will take action (aside from inside the country) to discourage this type of fighting?!

If you think that Sudan is the only corrupt Muslim country then you are very wrong dear.

-The Russian Muslim countries think they know Islam but don't care about it.
-In the United Arab Emirates the Muslims don't care about Islam but still find it necessary to persecute my community.
-In Pakistan there is persecution.
-In Bangladesh there is Persecution.
-Saudi Arabia doesn't have a care in the world as long as they have oil and horses.
-Iraq and Iran's only care is to find a chance to rip each other apart.
-Afghanistan and Iraq are still devastated because of what the US did.
-Palestine doesn't have enough power because the US supported the ripping apart and massacre of many Palestinians just so Israel could be created........

Do you want me to continue?
There is NO Islamic nation that is willing to do something or is in the position to do something.
All the Islamic countries don't care about Islam and that is the reality the Muslim Ummah is facing right now. They have become too involved in chasing after worldly desires. Of course they say "they love Islam" but that is not actually a love for Islam but a love for the culture that they were brought up in.

The ONLY Muslim community that is doing something is my religious community even if we are being persecuted by the same Muslims that we are trying to help.

Quote:
What will you guys do? Saying that Allah will judge them eventually isn't good enough. People are starving, dying horrible deaths, being raped, forced against their will to follow a religion as the country continues to tear itself apart because of fundamentalist Muslims!

Allah will not judge them harshly, they are trapped in a destructive cultural setting that needs to be changed.

Who Allah will judge (in my opinion and my opinion can be wrong (I don't know God's will)) harshly is the Muslim nations who are not facing these problems. Who He will also question is the Muslims who remain silent on these issues and don't investigate the cause.

The cause is: That in ALL Muslim countries Zakat (charity) is mandatory for every single Muslim citizen and even outside of the Muslim nations Muslims around the world give Zakat...........but poof the money disappears and no one cares to check up on it. That's 5% of a Muslim individuals income that disappears into thin air, or in reality into the hands of the corrupt Mullahs and religious leaders. The reason Zakat was created in the first place was so that through it the poor/persecuted and war torn countries citizens could be helped out. It was also created so that Muslims could acknowledge the fact that the reason they are successful as a country is because their are poor citizens who help out....and who need help. Another reason is so there is an equal distribution of wealth.

But the fact is "apparently" this money that is gathered is not used for the right purposes, but to meet the selfish desires of the stupid and corrupt leaders the majority of Muslims are following now-a-days. If the Holy Prophet (saw) saw what is happening today to the Muslim nations he would be so grief stricken.

The only community that is using its funds properly (to help the poor) is my community.

Quote:
Are Muslims, good Muslims just going to keep silent and watch this tragedy continue? Are you going to let fundamentalists spread the name of Islam in their own, twisted, demented way? Is this how you truly want the world to see you guys as? What are you going to do?

They are going to sit there and go boo-hoo look at all the people in the world who are dying. Darn the west!

And not get off their butts and do something.
The only community that is doing something is my community because it is following the right path..........if the Muslims cared they would do research and then find out my community is the right community and participate in the HUGE charity projects that we have created.

But, no it is good enough for them to sit on their couches and listen to the propaganda that their religious leaders spread.

Quote:
Blame someone else, have another group as a scapegoat? This is 21st century, here, we're not in the Crusades. This is in Africa, not the holy land. You have nothing to blame but yourselves; those within Islam that seek to twist the word of Allah to meet their own needs...and those that do nothing to hinder that belief. Not Christians, not Jews, not Hindus, not Buddhists, not George Bush, not the "corrupting power of the USA".

People always use scapegoats.
And that is exactly what they are doing today. (Besides my community)

My community acknowledges the FACT that it is not only the Muslims who are corrupt but all nations of the world but to different levels. A nation who followed a system of complete justice would never be pointed out as being a bad nation...........but there is no such nation right now.

And how you are blaming Muslims for their own problems is not correct either.

The FACT is that the wealthiest nations of the world are the western ones. Half of the population in Africa is still starving. More then half of the world countries are corrupt (just look at Amnesty international). There are MANY countries where a large population can't find enough money to survive on. The people of the west don't care at all. So lets blame them.

It only takes one or two dollars to feed a family for A WEEK. But, the west would rather pay celebrities millions of dollars to rip their clothes off.

your right about pakistan there attacking Ahymadiays...well i kinda support it i have my views but w/e  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:14 pm
Quote:
If you think that Sudan is the only corrupt Muslim country then you are very wrong dear.

-The Russian Muslim countries think they know Islam but don't care about it. First off Russia is being an opressor. countries like chechnea are brave and loyal muslims who will fight with the last drop of blood the red army has decreased there polutation by more than HALF and the original poplutaion number was about ONLY 5milllion.
-In the United Arab Emirates the Muslims don't care about Islam but still find it necessary to persecute my community. hmm source plz???
-In Pakistan there is persecution. only against the Ahmaydias.... which i have my opinions and doubts on.
-In Bangladesh there is Persecution. AHEM again they have there jihad against ahymaydias
-Saudi Arabia doesn't have a care in the world as long as they have oil and horses. its not good to judge the whole country. but from what i remember going there yes they dont have much repect for the prophet Muhammed PBUH and they dont take care of his house at all(not everyone but some people)
-Iraq and Iran's only care is to find a chance to rip each other apart. LOL nooooo you have no clue what your talking about that 8 year war was total western plan to get muslim fighting muslim not that you would understand. besides iraq started it anyway and iran finished it. anway there too busy trying to destroy israel thank GOD
-Afghanistan and Iraq are still devastated because of what the US did. and the US is getting slaughtered one by one in the land of glory.
-Palestine doesn't have enough power because the US supported the ripping apart and massacre of many Palestinians just so Israel could be created........ FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!!! (@ least i hope)

Do you want me to continue?
There is NO Islamic nation that is willing to do something or is in the position to do something.
All the Islamic countries don't care about Islam and that is the reality the Muslim Ummah is facing right now. They have become too involved in chasing after worldly desires. Of course they say "they love Islam" but that is not actually a love for Islam but a love for the culture that they were brought up in. ill go with that

The ONLY Muslim community that is doing something is my religious community even if we are being persecuted by the same Muslims that we are trying to help. .......like i said i have my doubts  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:42 am
XxXZero_BeatXxX

-Iraq and Iran's only care is to find a chance to rip each other apart. LOL nooooo you have no clue what your talking about that 8 year war was total western plan to get muslim fighting muslim not that you would understand. besides iraq started it anyway and iran finished it.

Proof? They only had US backing in strength because if Iraq fell apart, then there would be a massive power vacuum in the Middle East, leaving more people to scramble and fight either in a massive civil war based on ethnic tensions or religious sects.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

-Palestine doesn't have enough power because the US supported the ripping apart and massacre of many Palestinians just so Israel could be created

Palestine was never an independent state. They were always under someone's control. We supported Israel in its fight for independent country because the UN, Britain particularly wanted a place for the Jews after...6 MILLION OF THEM WERE KILLED DELIBERATELY by Hitler. I disagree with how the creation of Israel came around, but I'm glad that there is one.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
All the Islamic countries don't care about Islam and that is the reality the Muslim Ummah is facing right now. They have become too involved in chasing after worldly desires. Of course they say "they love Islam" but that is not actually a love for Islam but a love for the culture that they were brought up in. ill go with that

Why should you support such a terrible tragedy that has cost so many lives?

Absurd Thought

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:31 am
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX

-Iraq and Iran's only care is to find a chance to rip each other apart. LOL nooooo you have no clue what your talking about that 8 year war was total western plan to get muslim fighting muslim not that you would understand. besides iraq started it anyway and iran finished it.

Proof? They only had US backing in strength because if Iraq fell apart, then there would be a massive power vacuum in the Middle East, leaving more people to scramble and fight either in a massive civil war based on ethnic tensions or religious sects.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

-Palestine doesn't have enough power because the US supported the ripping apart and massacre of many Palestinians just so Israel could be created

Palestine was never an independent state. They were always under someone's control. We supported Israel in its fight for independent country because the UN, Britain particularly wanted a place for the Jews after...6 MILLION OF THEM WERE KILLED DELIBERATELY by Hitler. I disagree with how the creation of Israel came around, but I'm glad that there is one.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Why should you support such a terrible tragedy that has cost so many lives?

omg the palestine was a independent state. they FORCED palestine to give land to them. plaestine refused
hitler was killing the jews because they were parasites hording food and money euorpe was going in to a disaster i undertsand why hitler did that. im not saying i support him.
beofre the war hitler told EVERY nation that he DOSE NOT want them in germany so he stuffed them in many ships and sent them around the world all nations even usa did not want them (until now of course) who the hell are they to just give a place for them without permission from palestine??? THE JEWS HAVE NO LAND THEY ARE CURSED PEOPLE even stated in the quran.
in the day of judgement they will walk around in ciricles looking for land just like they did with moses PBUH.

and what is even worse is that israel EXPANDED there country by force
but nooooooooooo they just had to have more land !!!

stop posting that stupid link of an idiot typing a worthless essay with no education. about palestine he should know that israel isnt a jewish state but zionist a real jew would never support this opression.

"never being indepedent" thats a load of bull.

another thing IRAN and IRAQ

iraqis had soviets, usa, sigapore, italy,france,and britin plus kuwait and jordan funded the iraqis

while the Iranians had USA north korea and Israel

you said

"because if Iraq fell apart, then there would be a massive power vacuum in the Middle East" iraq was ruined but there was no struggle in the middle east after the war the only problem was for iraq because saddam used chemical weapons
that not only killed inncocent people in iran
but also his soilders.

and the power struggle ended after the war
iraq tried to control iran and they failed
yes iran had alot more casualties but they succeded in defending there soil while iraq went in by force and used massive weapons and yet still failed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:21 pm
XxXZero_BeatXxX

omg the palestine was a independent state. they FORCED palestine to give land to them. plaestine refused

First, Learn your history Britain controlled palestine and did what they wanted to do to stop the violence with Jews, Arabs and the British forces.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
hitler was killing the jews because they were parasites hording food and money euorpe was going in to a disaster i undertsand why hitler did that. im not saying i support him.

You say that you don't support him, but you buy into his brainwashing scapegoat? I demand real historical evidence that's not biased about this concerning the Jews.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
beofre the war hitler told EVERY nation that he DOSE NOT want them in germany so he stuffed them in many ships and sent them around the world all nations

Again, learn your history. It's too expensive to ship them out when he could abuse them and kill the Jews at their leisure.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
even usa did not want them
. It's called being an isolationist. We didn't want to get involved with another European war. We kept to ourselves for the most part until the Japanese blew up Pearl Harbor.
XxXZero_BeatXxX
who the hell are they to just give a place for them without permission from palestine???

Because Britain said so and they controlled Palestine at the time. We were part of the UN, but the Brits had the power over Palestine, not USA, not Palestine.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
THE JEWS HAVE NO LAND THEY ARE CURSED PEOPLE even stated in the quran.

Oh, right, because you are obviously superior people in every regard. rolleyes
There's a reason why people do not bow down to theocracy. And you're speaking from a perspective that belongs to Nazis, strange Muslims, and general Anti-Semetics.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Wow, we actually agreed on something. I agree that Israel shouldn't have expanded but stayed in its boundaries.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
stop posting that stupid link of an idiot typing a worthless essay with no education.

And you know this because...?

XxXZero_BeatXxX
"never being indepedent" thats a load of bull

No, it's called history that's not marred by religious idiocy

XxXZero_BeatXxX
iraq was ruined but there was no struggle in the middle east after the war the only problem was for iraq because saddam used chemical weapons
but also his soilders.

Iraq was ruined, but it still had someone to control the power of the country, horrid as it was. Why else do you think that the USA backed off of Iraq after the Gulf War, we chose not to invade Iraq for a reason.

And if Hussein was so evil about using chemical weapons on innocent, then why the heck are you mad at the USA for dealing with him...although we handled it in a clumsy matter and we're leaving soon.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

yes iran had alot more casualties but they succeded in defending there soil while iraq went in by force and used massive weapons and yet still failed.

So...your point is what?

Absurd Thought

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:45 pm
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX

First, Learn your history Britain controlled palestine and did what they wanted to do to stop the violence with Jews, Arabs and the British forces.

true but that did not work out so well did it? lol and the brits kept the jews out for 600 years

XxXZero_BeatXxX

You say that you don't support him, but you buy into his brainwashing scapegoat? I demand real historical evidence that's not biased about this concerning the Jews.

no i dont i did not support the way he handle the jews but if he did it in another form and way then yes i would support him.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
beofre the war hitler told EVERY nation that he DOSE NOT want them in germany so he stuffed them in many ships and sent them around the world all nations

Again, learn your history. It's too expensive to ship them out when he could abuse them and kill the Jews at their leisure.

my apologies i misunderstood

In The Science and Politics of Racial Research (pp. 126-127), Rutger's

psychology professor William H. Tucker informs us:

The American eugenicists [such as Margaret Sanger] even made their own modest contribution to the plight of Jews in the Reich. In the late 1930s there were last-ditch attempts to waive some of the restrictions in the 1924 Immigration Act in order to grant asylum to a few eventual victims of the Holocaust. These efforts were vigorously opposed by eugenicists, especially by [Harry Hamilton] Laughlin, who submitted a new report, Immigration and Conquest, reiterating the biological warnings against the "human dross" that would produce a "breakdown in race purity of the ...superior stocks." While almost one thousand German Jews seeking to immigrate waited hopefully in a ship off the coast of Florida, Laughlin's report singled them out as a group "slow to assimilate to the American pattern of life," and he recommended a 60 percent reduction in quotas, together with procedures to denationalize and deport some immigrants who had already attained citizenship. For the eugenicists, Nordic purity was as important in the United States as it was in Germany. The ship was sent back to Germany.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
even usa did not want them
. It's called being an isolationist. We didn't want to get involved with another European war. We kept to ourselves for the most part until the Japanese blew up Pearl Harbor.
XxXZero_BeatXxX
who the hell are they to just give a place for them without permission from palestine???

Because Britain said so and they controlled Palestine at the time. We were part of the UN, but the Brits had the power over Palestine, not USA, not Palestine.

did palestine want to be part of britin in the first place??? i think not

XxXZero_BeatXxX
THE JEWS HAVE NO LAND THEY ARE CURSED PEOPLE even stated in the quran.

Oh, right, because you are obviously superior people in every regard. rolleyes
There's a reason why people do not bow down to theocracy. And you're speaking from a perspective that belongs to Nazis, strange Muslims, and general Anti-Semetics.

im only quoting the noble quran i never said im greater nor does the quran say that muslims are better
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Wow, we actually agreed on something. I agree that Israel shouldn't have expanded but stayed in its boundaries.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
stop posting that stupid link of an idiot typing a worthless essay with no education.

And you know this because...?

XxXZero_BeatXxX
"never being indepedent" thats a load of bull

No, it's called history that's not marred by religious idiocy
yet again i misunderstood srry about that

XxXZero_BeatXxX
iraq was ruined but there was no struggle in the middle east after the war the only problem was for iraq because saddam used chemical weapons
but also his soilders.

Iraq was ruined, but it still had someone to control the power of the country, horrid as it was. Why else do you think that the USA backed off of Iraq after the Gulf War, we chose not to invade Iraq for a reason.

ok...and....? i know that i already said iraq was ruined....

And if Hussein was so evil about using chemical weapons on innocent, then why the heck are you mad at the USA for dealing with him...although we handled it in a clumsy matter and we're leaving soon.

im mad about that...??? i never said that
XxXZero_BeatXxX

So...your point is what?

but it still prooves my pioint that palestine WILL be free and it will have there freedom against the zionist. its either israel goes back to what it was or it must be destoryed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:29 pm
XxXZero_BeatXxX

true but that did not work out so well did it? lol and the brits kept the jews out for 600 years

And the Brits managed to evolve past primal religion and superstition. Your point? hatred against Jews is not a new concept.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

no i dont i did not support the way he handle the jews but if he did it in another form and way then yes i would support him.

Oh joy you support ancient scapegoats!

XxXZero_BeatXxX

The American eugenicists [such as Margaret Sanger] even made their own modest contribution to the plight of Jews in the Reich. In the late 1930s there were last-ditch attempts to waive some of the restrictions in the 1924 Immigration Act in order to grant asylum to a few eventual victims of the Holocaust. These efforts were vigorously opposed by eugenicists, especially by [Harry Hamilton] Laughlin, who submitted a new report, Immigration and Conquest, reiterating the biological warnings against the "human dross" that would produce a "breakdown in race purity of the ...superior stocks." While almost one thousand German Jews seeking to immigrate waited hopefully in a ship off the coast of Florida, Laughlin's report singled them out as a group "slow to assimilate to the American pattern of life," and he recommended a 60 percent reduction in quotas, together with procedures to denationalize and deport some immigrants who had already attained citizenship. For the eugenicists, Nordic purity was as important in the United States as it was in Germany. The ship was sent back to Germany.

If Nordic purity was so important then why were civil rights granted to African Americans and colored people starting in 1954 when the American Eugenics movement lasted from 1907-1960?

XxXZero_BeatXxX

That fact is irrelevant. They can be unhappy as much as they want to. They were still under british control and brits did what they wanted to do. We didn't like the brits controlling us, so we had a revolution and broke free.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

im only quoting the noble quran i never said im greater nor does the quran say that muslims are better

'The Jews have no land. they are cursed people.'

That sounds pretty much like Jews aren't worth much, on a literal basis. Maybe you should clarify.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Well then apparently you forgot in your post about supporting the Mujahadeen concerning Iraq

XxXZero_BeatXxX
but it still prooves my pioint that palestine WILL be free

Palestine was granted liberation from Britain on 15 May 1948. State of Israel was made 14 May 1948, per British declaration. Britian had control of the land and got it from the Ottoman Empire after it collapsed.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
and it will have there freedom against the zionist.

More like freedom from hatred on BOTH sides.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
its either israel goes back to what it was or it must be destoryed.

Israel will probably go back to its original size sooner or later before the rest of the world will let you destroy it.

Absurd Thought

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:02 pm
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX

And the Brits managed to evolve past primal religion and superstition. Your point? hatred against Jews is not a new concept.

when did i say i hate jews? omg wow your using a technique we debaters call the
The Blitzkrieg
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Oh joy you support ancient scapegoats!

kicking jews out of the country because they were screwing it up isnt a scapegoat. its only true that they were messing up the place

even now germany is still blaming them and russia famous people from all over had cursed them out starting from the day of absolutism. why? because they cheated every nation.

hey i dont hate them because i never said every jew is like that but im just telling you how it is.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

If Nordic purity was so important then why were civil rights granted to African Americans and colored people starting in 1954 when the American Eugenics movement lasted from 1907-1960?

this is what i been telling you no country wanted the jews thats why they just HAD to create israel and then make it zionist.
XxXZero_BeatXxX

That fact is irrelevant. They can be unhappy as much as they want to. They were still under british control and brits did what they wanted to do. We didn't like the brits controlling us, so we had a revolution and broke free.

the brits got wooped by soo many countries it not even funny.
XxXZero_BeatXxX

'The Jews have no land. they are cursed people.'

That sounds pretty much like Jews aren't worth much, on a literal basis. Maybe you should clarify.

quran stated "the jews are cursed" and they will search for land but never find it.
thats not putting them down but telling the future and facts.

there is a reason god cursed them.
thats because the jews tried to cheat god and were ungreatful towards him.
the jews used to be the MOST beloved religon to god. they even got food directly from heaven with a cloud following them.
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Well then apparently you forgot in your post about supporting the Mujahadeen concerning Iraq
mujahideen never supported saddam they have civil war between shia and sunnis which the western world has started. war whcih dose not concern americans all they want from them
is to stop stealing there natural resources and leave. thats the only reason i support them.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
but it still prooves my pioint that palestine WILL be free

Palestine was granted liberation from Britain on 15 May 1948. State of Israel was made 14 May 1948, per British declaration. Britian had control of the land and got it from the Ottoman Empire after it collapsed.

i was talking about liberation from israel.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
and it will have there freedom against the zionist.

More like freedom from hatred on BOTH sides.

well of course the palestinains hate them... look what the israelies did??
they kill childeren and expanded there borders by force they started the whole thing.
well actually the arabs did by attacking the new state of israel which resulted in the expandsion yom kipur war. but now since usa if funding them they are messing up the place. they shud either be destoryed or back to there orginal state.
XxXZero_BeatXxX
its either israel goes back to what it was or it must be destoryed.

Israel will probably go back to its original size sooner or later before the rest of the world will let you destroy it.

i think iran will finish it...but thats my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:28 pm
XxXZero_BeatXxX

The Blitzkrieg

I said that hating Jews is not a new concept. It is very evident in certain Muslim countries such as Iran, that they are very anti-Jew, regardless of Israel's existence or not. And reinforcing age-old stereotypes does not help your case.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

this is what i been telling you no country wanted the jews thats why they just HAD to create israel and then make it zionist.

Did you not understand the word "isolationist"? We didn't want foreigners in our land, we didn't want GERMANS, we didn't want people immigrating into our lands. Heck, we employed Jews to fight in the American Army when we finally got off our butts and got into the war. We didn't even have to draft them; they came willingly into our ranks.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

That's what happens when you lose some of your most powerful colonies and are too thinly spread out. Empires fall like that.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

quran stated "the jews are cursed" and they will search for land but never find it.

So you're going to make sure that the Qu'ran is right and prevent them from gaining land that they got from backing from powerful allies. rolleyes
Telling the future? Facts...plu-eze. I highly doubt this claim. But that's another thread all together.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Ehhh...maybe for you and other Muslims, but there are quite a few that would beg to disagree.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

mujahideen never supported saddam they have civil war between shia and sunnis which the western world has started.

Oh so now the western war is responsible for fighting between religious sects that already seem to dislike each other as it is? They fought at the beginning of the creation of Islam, i've got my doubts on whether or not relations have improved that much.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
war whcih dose not concern americans all they want from them
is to stop stealing there natural resources and leave. thats the only reason i support them.

If we wanted to steal all your natural resources, we'd force Iraq to become a US territory. But we're not. Grow up and get real. Most of us don't want foreign oil anyways. And we'll probably be leaving soon, so don't get your panties in a twist.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Hmm...apparently you don't realize that Britain carved from the Palestinian state it got from the Empire to create Israel. Palestine still has its own state, it's own government. Should Israel give back until its original boundaries as established by UN and Britain and whatnot? Probably. But Palestine is its own state. You should be grateful for that much.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

they kill childeren and expanded there borders by force they started the whole thing.

Well it's not like Palestinians didn't play dirty either. I'm saying both sides have played nasty. Palestinians are far from innocent and so are the Israelies.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
well actually the arabs did by attacking the new state of israel which resulted in the expandsion yom kipur war. but now since usa if funding them they are messing up the place. they shud either be destoryed or back to there orginal state.

Once Brits decided to create the state of Israel, we decided to back 'em up. Some of us were feeling remorseful for the 6 million that were killed deliberately. The fact of the matter was, the UN (United NATIONS) approved. Which means that it just wasn't one or two countries that approved of it. 33 to 13 countries approved of the creation of the State of Israel.

Here's the list, if you're curious:

Quote:

The 33 countries that cast the “Yes” vote were: Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Byelorussia, Canada, Costa Rica, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Guatemala, Haiti, Iceland, Liberia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Sweden, Ukraine, Union of South Africa, USSR, USA, Uruguay, Venezuela. (Among other countries, the list includes the US, the three British Dominions, all the European countries except for Greece and the UK, but including all the Soviet-block countries.)

The 13 countries that chose the Hall of Shame and voted “No” were: Afghanistan, Cuba, Egypt, Greece, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Yemen. (Ten of these are Moslem countries; Greece has the special distinction of being the only European country to have joined the Hall of Shame.)

The ten countries that abstained are: Argentina, Chile, China, Colombia, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Honduras, Mexico, United Kingdom, Yugoslavia.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

shoot i forgot about Iran and nuclear warfare over fixing its own internal problems like human rights abuses.

Absurd Thought

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:05 pm
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX

The Blitzkrieg

I said that hating Jews is not a new concept. It is very evident in certain Muslim countries such as Iran, that they are very anti-Jew, regardless of Israel's existence or not. And reinforcing age-old stereotypes does not help your case.

has it ever occured that some jews support iran?? there not anti jewish there anti ZIONIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_XAeqtY7Sk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1NLdRVkJiA&feature=related
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Did you not understand the word "isolationist"? We didn't want foreigners in our land, we didn't want GERMANS, we didn't want people immigrating into our lands. Heck, we employed Jews to fight in the American Army when we finally got off our butts and got into the war. We didn't even have to draft them; they came willingly into our ranks.

ok....jews=foriegn thats they created israel at that time your just adding information
XxXZero_BeatXxX

That's what happens when you lose some of your most powerful colonies and are too thinly spread out. Empires fall like that.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

So you're going to make sure that the Qu'ran is right and prevent them from gaining land that they got from backing from powerful allies. rolleyes
Telling the future? Facts...plu-eze. I highly doubt this claim. But that's another thread all together.

then y dont you make that thread and we will settle it there
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Ehhh...maybe for you and other Muslims, but there are quite a few that would beg to disagree.

thats also another thread we can discuss this about
XxXZero_BeatXxX

mujahideen never supported saddam they have civil war between shia and sunnis which the western world has started.

Oh so now the western war is responsible for fighting between religious sects that already seem to dislike each other as it is? They fought at the beginning of the creation of Islam, i've got my doubts on whether or not relations have improved that much.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
war whcih dose not concern americans all they want from them

If we wanted to steal all your natural resources, we'd force Iraq to become a US territory. But we're not. Grow up and get real. Most of us don't want foreign oil anyways. And we'll probably be leaving soon, so don't get your panties in a twist.

they did not need to force iraq to become a territory they already launched an illegal invasion and there having a good time bringing resources here. its not like any other country is gonna do anything about it.
"Most of us don't want foreign oil anyways."
your rite but in the mean time look at what they are doing???
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Hmm...apparently you don't realize that Britain carved from the Palestinian state it got from the Empire to create Israel. Palestine still has its own state, it's own government. Should Israel give back until its original boundaries as established by UN and Britain and whatnot? Probably. But Palestine is its own state. You should be grateful for that much.

it should have been left alone in the first place and historically its palestinian terorritory that belongs to them.
idc what the brits did there not ruling anymore so its time for them to fight the zionist and any body else that gets in there way.
there not trying to destory the jews the jew and muslim and even christans lived in harmony for 200 years in palestine they just want israel to become palestine once agian and all will be well
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Well it's not like Palestinians didn't play dirty either. I'm saying both sides have played nasty. Palestinians are far from innocent and so are the Israelies.

thats your opinion the only thing they did wrong was being strategically wrong and disorginazed during the yom kipur war and starting when they had crappy weapons
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Once Brits decided to create the state of Israel, we decided to back 'em up. Some of us were feeling remorseful for the 6 million that were killed deliberately. The fact of the matter was, the UN (United NATIONS) approved. Which means that it just wasn't one or two countries that approved of it. 33 to 13 countries approved of the creation of the State of Israel.
just because they approove dose not give mean palestine has two
the brits are a bunch of theives even if they did cut up palestine they had no reason to be there in the first place.
Here's the list, if you're curious:

Quote:

The 33 countries that cast the “Yes” vote were: Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Byelorussia, Canada, Costa Rica, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Guatemala, Haiti, Iceland, Liberia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Sweden, Ukraine, Union of South Africa, USSR, USA, Uruguay, Venezuela. (Among other countries, the list includes the US, the three British Dominions, all the European countries except for Greece and the UK, but including all the Soviet-block countries.)

The 13 countries that chose the Hall of Shame and voted “No” were: Afghanistan, Cuba, Egypt, Greece, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Yemen. (Ten of these are Moslem countries; Greece has the special distinction of being the only European country to have joined the Hall of Shame.)

The ten countries that abstained are: Argentina, Chile, China, Colombia, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Honduras, Mexico, United Kingdom, Yugoslavia.

who cares if they were muslim countries that dose not proove anything that dose not mean we are hating against jews
XxXZero_BeatXxX

shoot i forgot about Iran and nuclear warfare over fixing its own internal problems like human rights abuses.

they rlly dont have any problems with nukes and once again people always say

"Iran is ruled by religious fundamentalists who recognize no secular rule of law or traditional concept of natural rights. Although Iran technically holds elections (from a slate of candidates chosen by the Ayatollah), they wield only as much power as the Ayatollah chooses to grant at the time."

u should get Both sides of the story this is just another load of crap to go to a muslim country and "save","fix" and rebuild there ideas ha w/e  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:05 pm
"Oh so now the western war is responsible for fighting between religious sects that already seem to dislike each other as it is? They fought at the beginning of the creation of Islam, i've got my doubts on whether or not relations have improved that much."
the christans fought over different sects during the age of absolutism.
now they are not !!! the shias and sunnis started fighting when america was just about to strike iraq

like i said in the other posts get Both sides of the story if you ask a muslim shia and sunni they will both agree that usa exploits there ideas and uses it agianst eachother.

ever two shia nad sunni scholars say so

Qaradawi and Rafsanjani Both emphasized the danger of the United States exploiting Sunni-Shia differences, and both said that the United States and Israel were the only winners in an Iraqi civil war and the only beneficiaries from sectarian killing. Both supported Iraq's territorial unity, and both called for unity against the American occupation rather than sectarian violence. Both called for more Sunni-Shia dialogue, and for a common front against American plans to divide the Islamic umma. Qaradawi said that whatever Sunni concerns about the Shia, Sunnis (he used "we" here) would stand with Iran if it was attacked and against the aggressors.  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces