Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Do you think Robert Pattinson should play Edward?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KCO_rocks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:48 pm
I think that someone else should play Edward, not Robert Pattinson... Or at least change his make-up a bit, he is too pale! I think the guy who is playing jasper is hot though!!! lol.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:57 pm
I think Rob is perfect.

Stop critisizing the poor fellow. He's under an insane amount of pressure as it is!

.Bucket.of.Joy.

FrenchHornQueen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:17 pm
I reeeaaalllllyyyyyyy do not like robert pattison as edward, i mean how could they????????????
didn't he DIE at the end of harry potter and the goblet of fire? what gives?
and by the way i agree that the guy playing jasper is the hottest guy is the cast(closly followed by the dude playing emmett)
dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:55 am
KCO_rocks
I think that someone else should play Edward, not Robert Pattinson... Or at least change his make-up a bit, he is too pale! I think the guy who is playing jasper is hot though!!! lol.....

THANK YOU GAWD! Finally another fan girl that doesn't like the person playing Edward! mrgreen I never really like the idea of Robert Pattinson playing Edward in the first place....They should have picked someone else...like maybe someone already in hollywood....or some up and coming actor....that would make more sense... sweatdrop

yet we can always count on MTV....that when they make another movie (since we know this will be a hit sweatdrop ) To change the characters around...*cough*Save The last Dance*cough*

And yeah....they person playing Jasper is hot.....I might see the movie just so I can see him..... sweatdrop

sorry for the rant....  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:35 pm
I love Rob as Edward!!! heart  
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash