Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The World Ends With You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elysiara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:30 pm
[[Quiqui, you know how much stuff like that annoys me. :3 I'm gonna ignore you two in your imaginary ramen shop in Molco and play catch up.]]

Kiri and Luxy had been discussing the mission, taking their time and working out what to do. They'd decided to do some back work since they didn't know about any possessed things up in Molco, unless it was the phone booth.
Come on Luxy, Kiri insisted, as they walked up to Molco past AMX, Tipsy Tose Hall and Spain Hill to come out near the store. They'd already had some ideas and had decided that they'd scan around the phone booth just to check. Negativity hit them like a brick wall and Kiri was so shocked she actually stepped back.
It's not the phone booth, she thought, startled.
It's the people, was Luxy's reply. Now they just had to work out where to start.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:25 pm
((Sorry Ely, but yayness that you can post again =))  

Katanaqui

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:55 pm
((Sorry, but Its ben a while since Ive played TWEWY. ANd even then, I never could memorize the maps or shops. Again, my bad))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:49 am
[[ ;3 It's fine. I can't remember all of them myself, but the two ramen shops are both in Dogenzaka. Stuff like that just bugs me is all.]]  

Elysiara

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:23 pm
Pocketing the change, Mai practically inhaled her order to reduce her hunger, slowing occasionally only to be somewhat polite. She finished and placed her bowl on the counter.
"Had anymore thoughts about the mission?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:21 pm
Kiri and Luxy were still pacing around outside, they'd taken on a couple of noise but they were having no effect. There was something drawing the strange creatures in and the silent duo simply had no idea what.
I still think it has something to do with the phone booth, Kiri insisted as they looked in and around the red telephone box.
If you call someone you like, they'll like you back, right? Does it work? Luxy mused, wondering if anyone had been turned down, but Kiri became all quiet on the telepathy front and began fiddling with her phone. Kiri? Does it work?
... Yes, and no, was her ambigous reply as she fiddled with the 'mingle' feature on the phone, finding that Neo and Mai were quite nearby. I used the booth the evening that I died, and it worked... sort of. Except then I died didn't I? Fell down the steps in to the underground so it was no use to anyone, and I saw him around AMX as we walked up... He's already got some new girlfriend... She became silent, and wondered whether Mai and Neo were having more luck discerning the mission. Luxy gave her a quick hug, not knowing what to do. His own death had been far easier to accept.  

Elysiara

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:35 pm
"Possessed." thought Neo. "P-O-S-S-E-S-S-E-D.....! THAT'S IT!" Yelled Neo as he ran out of the shop, tugging at Mai's hand. "Come on, we have to go to Molco, I just remembered, they're having a big sale!" yelled Neo.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:42 am
"What's i- woah!" Mai exclaimed as Neo pratically pulled her out of the shop, resulting in her nearly losing her sandal in the door. Clutching onto his hand for dear life, or dear death as it were, Mai sprinted to keep up and wished for the umpteenth time that she could have died wearing jeans and sensible shoes.
I could always get some at the sale in Molco. Wait, why are we going to a shopping sale? Gah this place is too complicated for me.
"Neo," Mai asked only half-jokingly, still not getting the connection: "Is now really a good time to go shopping?"
I did not just say that.

((like totally. =p))  

Katanaqui

Elysiara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:55 am
Is that Mai and Neo? Kiri said after a while, pulling away from the hug with a light blush on the exposed half of her face.
Yeah, Neo's going on like a bull in a china shop. Should we talk to them about the phone box?
Nah... Let's go find the poor kid who got turned down. They can deal with the other noise. We need to get rid of that negativity attracting them first! The quiet couple gave Mai a wave, since she was looking in their direction, before tracking down the negativity. There was a huge crowd of noise around the side of the department store where a girl was crying and wiping her eyes on her wristbands.
Ouch, I bet that's our girl. Let's take 'em down. Luxy grabbed Kiri and they attacked the nearest orange noise, teleporting away in a flash.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:49 am
Extending her free arm, Mai waved back at the pair with a warm smile, trying to keep the cheeky grin off her face after seeing Kiri and Luxy hug.
And has Kiri gone...yeah she's gone pink! Awwwww that is so sweet!
She watched the two until they disappeared - hopefully in pursuit of noise - her mind running away with her on how cute they looked as a couple.  

Katanaqui

Elysiara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:47 pm
Suddenly Kiriashi's world was filled with tiny sprogs, evil blue bigbanfrogs and a couple of wolf-like noise that dashed around her. She cried out as one of them grazed her arm and, without thinking, she jumped in to the air and stayed there. Hovering several feet above the ground, she targeted the noise with her phone and blasted at them, as Luxy shot bullets of light in his own private world. Working together the two of them defeated the noise, but they were weakened greatly by the exertion and almost fell over each other when they were teleported back, several pins the richer.
Wow, that was tough! Kiri insisted, glancing over the pins that they'd won. It was money in small denominations; you couldn't buy anything big but Kiri hadn't even noticed where the money in her pocket had come from before.
Looks like the noise in this girl is gone, Luxy pointed out, as Kiri's eyes became yen signs with her dreams of money, But the timer's still going. Are there more depressed kids hanging around her or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:29 pm
"Well, you two seem to be on the right track" said Neo walking towards the tired Kiri and Luxi. "But you guys were a little reckless, you two seem really exhausted. The mission said to get rid of the noise within the possessed, but have you guys noticed the sale, and the crowd? Have you even bothered to scan the crowd?" said Neo judging the duo. "If you have, you would've noticed them all acting strange" said Neo pointing to the reckless and rowdy crowd sorrounding the sale. "But you guys we're looking for the source of negativity which is dead on the money. But it's not the phone booth or a single person, it's the sale, or rather, the sales people causing the noise to possess people". said Neo.

"*sigh*, I guess our little game is over" said a reaper behind the stand at Molco.
"Yeah, but the real fun is just beginning!" said the other. "Let's get them!" yelled the reapers as the charged the players.

"GET READY MAI!" yelled Neo. "YOU TWO ALSO!" yelled Neo to Luxi and Kiri tossing them two new pins, one for recovery and a barrier.  

BlueSparker

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:09 am
Mai cast a worried glance at the tired pair as Neo talked, how tough had the battle been? They looked shattered.
Wait, it's the sale's people possessing the shoppers? That's a new way to make a good turn over.
Swinging round at the reapers shout, Mai grabbed Neo's arm and they teleported away, appearing in their separate zones.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:18 am
[[*is pissed off* I'm not posting here anymore. Screw you Blue. Quiqui, I'll see you at school.]]  

Elysiara

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:45 pm
((WHAT!?! IS IT CUZ THE POST? I can change it, but still why is it pissing you off? Is it cuz my guys a jerk?))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff