Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Supernatural RP ((FULL: OuEstLaCraie & BlueSparker)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuEstLaCraie

Greedy Reveler

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:15 pm
"I died Dean. Do you honestly think I even still have that stupid dart gun?" She rolled her eyes. "Listen to me a moment for a change. I can help you and Sam stop the Apocalypse."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:22 pm
"Funny coming from someone who never needed us to listen before". "Really, a demon, knows how to stop the apocalypse. That's a laugh" said Dean sarcastically.  

BlueSparker

OuEstLaCraie

Greedy Reveler

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:11 pm
"I'm one of Lilith's top advisers; I know all her movements. If you'd stop being an a** for half a second, you'd see what good that can do you." She frowned at him in distaste. "I know things that can help you, and I'm offering to tell you. What do you have to say to that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:18 pm
"I say the fact that you even joined with Lillith, the little b***h that sent me to hell, and the fact that you're one of her top b***hes gives me all the more reason to send you packing" Threatened Dean. "Now, let's get this over with" said Dean punching Bella under a roof which had a Devil's seal drawn on it. "Oh and by the way, you suck at acting". said Dean  

BlueSparker

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:28 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:04 pm
Maura/Bela heaved a sigh in frustration at his attack first/ask questions that could save the world later attiutude, and began talking, since now she was trapped and the fight would undoubtably get a little one-sided; from her perspective right now, Dean had a lot of rage.

"Lilith's spreading propoganda about how close she is to releasing Satan," Bela told him. "She's gotten through a grand total of three seals, and she's nowhere near beating down any of the others. She's losing support amongst demons, who don't exactly want a war anymore than you hunters do. She's still running around, wreaking havoc, it's true, but mostly she lets her lackeys--namely me--do whatever the hell--if you'll pardon the expression--they want." She stood and paced as close to him as she could get with the pesky Devil's Trap in the way. "She's failing, Dean, I can promise you that. Just ask your little angel friends--they know it all as well as I do, but they're not telling you to keep you securely under their righteous thumbs."  

OuEstLaCraie

Greedy Reveler

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:23 pm
"Funny" said Dean, my little ritheous Angels told me the exact opposite. Now, an angel, against a little lying master theif who stopped up from killing Lillith the first time around. I guees the angel is more beleivable." remarked Dean "and if she's failing, then your litle trip to find me was a waste wasn't it?" said Dean. "And if we se any of her lap dogs around, we'll be sure to say hi" said Dean raising the knife up. "Any last words?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:08 pm
She considered. She didn't relish the thought of dying--again--but there was obviously no swaying him. So, after thinking long and hard, she gave him a winning smile and said in the sweetest voice she could muster, "You're an a*****e."  

OuEstLaCraie

Greedy Reveler

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:21 pm
Just then, out of nowhere, another demon came and slammed Dean up against the wall, knocking the knife out of his hands and making him smear the Devil's trap. "Dammit!" yelled Dean as he saw Bella geting up and heading towards the knife.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:59 pm
(BUMP!....I feel neglected)  

BlueSparker

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:43 am
((RESCUE BUMP))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:47 pm
<>  

BlueSparker

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items