Reply Smash Help
Question For SSBM Fans/Owners/Players.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viperman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:49 pm
Anyone beat it 100% with everything unlocked without using any source of game hacks? I got all the char's unlocked, almost EVERY trophy, cept 1 stage, Final Battle Stage, I have the damnest time playing the mini games to get it. Much less doing stage 51. ._. anyone got tips?

p.s. sorry if this is a duplicate topic.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:10 pm
I got everything and did everything except have the pikman data trophy, which really isn't fair.  

felix45

Viperman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:21 pm
Wanna give me some tips on the the hell to do the mini games?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:53 pm
i got eaverything exept.....the 2 legendery trophys gonk
(samus with out her helm, mario on yoshy)
but i lost my memory card so i need to start all over again hope i find it some time this week gonk  

Gay Bolg

Arakawa-1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:34 am
Viperman

Sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:40 pm
Ranma5
i got eaverything exept.....the 2 legendery trophys gonk
(samus with out her helm, mario on yoshy)
but i lost my memory card so i need to start all over again hope i find it some time this week gonk

Me too (about that I have all 290 trophies except those two...) and getting them is for Europians exeptionally difficult crying ...

The best tip I can give is that you need to train more and for Stage 51 it may be best to use Kirby or Jiggelypuff because they can jump the highest while staying there long enough to get away from the upcoming punches (except some attacks) or Peach because she can hover a little while.
Learn the movements from both hands so that you can see what kind of attack they possibley can prepare themselves for.
Kirby's Rock form is good for making sure that alot of hits won't hurt you at all, but timing is essential.
Samus would be good because she doesn't have to get near to do heavy damage with her missiles and especially Energy Ball.

Myself, I use Roy and use a fully charged (or partially, depends on what the other hand does) Up+A to do major damage, but you need to be charging up when the hand that you want to attack is moving back to its begin place and release when its there and then move the hell out of the way for any attacks it will prepare for.  

Roy Soraxis

Itakio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:17 pm
51 is the one with Giga bowser, not the two hands... Use Jigglypuff's down+B move, and kill off bowser, then finish off the other two.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:46 pm
felix45
I got everything and did everything except have the pikman data trophy, which really isn't fair.
That was one of the first one trophies I got. Sorry.  

sorintorak

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:58 pm
At least you've done that good. I suck at Smash Bros.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:47 pm
Quote:
Anyone beat it 100% with everything unlocked without using any source of game hacks?

Yes.  

Ronin_686

Dynasty_77

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:11 pm
i've done enough as to where im at the point where i don't care about trophies lol...i think i have around 280 though...but i've not tried to receive a trophy for about a year, only get better at the game...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:39 pm
Viperman
check one of the other topics on here that is all about event #51 i lefta big ol strategy on how to beat it wink  

spiderlord65

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:32 pm
I got everything but my brother deleted it xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:51 pm
felix45

mad props .-.
some thophys i couldn't get...
but i got 600 hours lol
buy pikman
it's an awsome name .-.
also,use jiggily puff for 51
do this in this order it works pretty well:
sleep giga bowser
hover over edge,make ganon do his up B move and he'll fall off
then beat the crap out of mewtwo
good luck  

kirbyrocks101

Kaptain-J

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:26 pm
Actually, I found it easy when I used Kirby. All I did was float off the stage and the idiots died trying to catch me.  
Smash Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games