Submit

Is this a good topic?
  Yes
  Nope
  Ehh
View Results

Coka Nostra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:59 am
my funniest memory..well not reallya memeory. my brothers just tell em about it and i laugh so ******** hard...im laughing right now lol but they would tell me when i was about 8 i was toned out of my mind and just staring at s**t i mean completely spaced out, and they sit here and throw s**t and hit my face and jsut ******** with me, an dmi just sitting there not even realizing it lol they were throwing pillows, markers,pens, he even through a little glass bowl at me lol im just sitting there with my mouth open, eyes still open, and just spaced out lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:13 pm
Coka Nostra
my funniest memory..well not reallya memeory. my brothers just tell em about it and i laugh so ******** hard...im laughing right now lol but they would tell me when i was about 8 i was toned out of my mind and just staring at s**t i mean completely spaced out, and they sit here and throw s**t and hit my face and jsut ******** with me, an dmi just sitting there not even realizing it lol they were throwing pillows, markers,pens, he even through a little glass bowl at me lol im just sitting there with my mouth open, eyes still open, and just spaced out lol

Its horrible that your brothers let you smoke when you were only 8.

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:18 pm
Best memory ever,
I was smoking in quiet a large group,
of, my guy friends,
Jay, Dylan, Jamie, Christian, Trevor, Zach, Alex, and Xavier
and I was the only girl @_@
everybody walked/rode a bike/skated to our friend Xaviers house,
because his is closest to school, etc.
so after school we were all there, and we were in his backyard smoking,
had abong and 3 pipes going around
and a shitload of weed. I had a black T-shirt on
and a white undershirt, so
I ran out from under the porch cover
and convinced everybody to come out with me
and start dancing in the rainXD
things got a little crazy, because one of the guys went inside
and raided the liquor cabinet, and brought out a big bottle of whiskey.
we danced in the rain, taking swigs from the bottle,
we all ended up taking our shirts off
(I still kept my bra onXD)
and laying down in the grass.
got a little hazy after that, but i still remember
calling my sister asking her to take me home at like,
5 o clockXD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:50 pm
Ice Cold Faerie
Coka Nostra

when i was 8 i was doing almost anythign any one would hand me. humping wallz, yelling, pissing on stuff, smokign ciggarettes, smoking weed and i was the leader of a trio i had it was me my fat friend named nick and he was 11 and this red head kid named andrew
he was 13. i was leader lol i would get ciggarettes from people that my brother was in control of, my brother was Double O.G. of a SC Crip gang so he was very well respected, and i could get perfectly rolled blunts, any kind of sack i wanted, blunts, ciggarettes, pills, but my brother didnt like me doing pills or ciggarettes. but he let me do ciggarettes. not pills though. nothing serious. xD lol and i would smoek like half a pack of newports and a couple fo blunts a day. me and my friends ******** with cows, ran in sewers, tried to play in this thing made out of hay lol and we set it on fire and it was on the news and s**t lol XD  

Coka Nostra

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:19 pm
Coka Nostra
Ice Cold Faerie
Coka Nostra

when i was 8 i was doing almost anythign any one would hand me. humping wallz, yelling, pissing on stuff, smokign ciggarettes, smoking weed and i was the leader of a trio i had it was me my fat friend named nick and he was 11 and this red head kid named andrew
he was 13. i was leader lol i would get ciggarettes from people that my brother was in control of, my brother was Double O.G. of a SC Crip gang so he was very well respected, and i could get perfectly rolled blunts, any kind of sack i wanted, blunts, ciggarettes, pills, but my brother didnt like me doing pills or ciggarettes. but he let me do ciggarettes. not pills though. nothing serious. xD lol and i would smoek like half a pack of newports and a couple fo blunts a day. me and my friends ******** with cows, ran in sewers, tried to play in this thing made out of hay lol and we set it on fire and it was on the news and s**t lol XD

Thats horrible behavior.
I don't think your what this guild is looking for.

You don't act this horrible anymore do you.

And your not in a gang are you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:52 pm
nope. and i do drink, take pills and smoke but not so much on the pills. i smoke every day and i drink like 2-3 times a month. maybe once a month on the pills. just maybe. depends if iw anna get ******** up or not  

Coka Nostra

K to the Tizzle

2,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:47 pm
When I ate a bowl of what I thought was chilli with crackers... only to find out it was spagetti sauce.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:07 pm
Miria Katie
When I ate a bowl of what I thought was chilli with crackers... only to find out it was spagetti sauce.

ahaha. That's pretty silly.

Well, one of my funniest memories is when I was at my friends house, and our parents were chilling downstairs. I was going downstairs and decided to jump when I got to the 4th step before the bottom. BUT instead of landing safely on the ground I busted my forehead on this part of the wall that was hanging down above the stairs and busted my a** going down the rest of the stairs.

and one time I was REALLY drunk and I wanted to go down the stairs and my guy friend was trying to tell me to walk and I was like "I don't walk downstairs I RUN down them!!" aaand of course I fell and busted my face on the stairs/ground.
I don't actually remember doing it I was so drunk, but I did remember my teeth hurting really bad for some reason that night. I heard the story though, and it made me laugh out loud. But I am NEVER getting that drunk again. My little girl body couldn't handle all the alcohol I consumed. sad  

Just Neva

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:16 am
Just Neva
Miria Katie

ahaha. That's pretty silly.

Well, one of my funniest memories is when I was at my friends house, and our parents were chilling downstairs. I was going downstairs and decided to jump when I got to the 4th step before the bottom. BUT instead of landing safely on the ground I busted my forehead on this part of the wall that was hanging down above the stairs and busted my a** going down the rest of the stairs.

and one time I was REALLY drunk and I wanted to go down the stairs and my guy friend was trying to tell me to walk and I was like "I don't walk downstairs I RUN down them!!" aaand of course I fell and busted my face on the stairs/ground.
I don't actually remember doing it I was so drunk, but I did remember my teeth hurting really bad for some reason that night. I heard the story though, and it made me laugh out loud. But I am NEVER getting that drunk again. My little girl body couldn't handle all the alcohol I consumed. sad

lol i have a set of stairs that will do that to you without even jumping

*holds up beer can* all i have to say about you getting that drunk is... cheers and have another beer  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:55 pm
drunkenhomer

*holds up beer can* all i have to say about you getting that drunk is... cheers and have another beer

D: stairs are so mean.

& I'm a big forgetful retard...the first post says something about only the stories only being when you were stoned. I read it then forgot alll about the first post and was thinking today and was like "goddamn"  

Just Neva

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:54 pm
Just Neva
drunkenhomer

& I'm a big forgetful retard...the first post says something about only the stories only being when you were stoned. I read it then forgot alll about the first post and was thinking today and was like "goddamn"

yes they are at times... which is why when i get a house i want to put in an escalator xd ... and because im such a lazy stoner. its a ******** escalator for gods sake it would be soo bomb  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:03 pm
drunkenhomer
Just Neva
drunkenhomer

yes they are at times... which is why when i get a house i want to put in an escalator xd ... and because im such a lazy stoner. its a ******** escalator for gods sake it would be soo bomb

BUt you get up escaators so much faster if you walk up them....that's why they move. lol. I can't stand it when people don't walk up escalators. XP  

Just Neva

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:32 pm
Just Neva
drunkenhomer
Just Neva
drunkenhomer

BUt you get up escaators so much faster if you walk up them....that's why they move. lol. I can't stand it when people don't walk up escalators. XP

this is the problem with kids these days. they want everything easier and faster! if its not their damn vid-yuh games then its sports. they have "extreme" cage fighting, what ever happened to a good 'ol baseball game? rant over!

you do know that im just ******** with everyone cause im, stoned  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:00 pm
neutral
Ahem.
On a funny note...
I was supposed to meet up with this guy today.
He was a ttoottaall babe, and I was already nervous, but to help things along, I smoked half a bowl before he came over and it made it even worse!
lol
I felt like my heart was gonna pop outta my chest. whee
It's all good though, it was nice. mrgreen  

Ganja Goods

Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items