Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
ultimate kick to a gamers nuts T.T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FABLE 2!!!!!!
  *dashes to steal kamikaze's copy*(NOOOOEEEESSSS)
  OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!
  what?
  just giveth thine gold you villonous cur(or however you spell that)
View Results

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:22 pm
I want the new MGS i wants it

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:32 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dornkus
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dornkus
I kind of know the feeling. I got Brawl at the midnight release and couldn't play it until the next afternoon.

I pre-ordered Sam and Max season one on the day it was supposed to come out (the 7th). The 14th was the new release date, but that was actually the day it was supposed to be shipped (I knew ahead of time, so I didn't waste my time going) but the day it was supposed to arrive (I was even called the night before) it wasn't there; they hadn't shipped it.

On the day I should have been able to pick it up, one of my friends whined that he didn't want to play "Dead Space" until it was dark. He only had to wait a few (optional) hours to play his game, and I had to wait 24 hours to even receive mine.

Your situation sounds worse, though; It's Fable 2.
Theres a cute fun game for the wii out called Dokopon Kingdom. It's so much fun. ^_^ You should try it!

That's the "RPG Meets Board Game" game, right?
Yup! I bought it over the weekend and me and my sister enjoy it. It's cute. ^_^"

I saw a clip of it on the Nintendo Channel. For those who don't know, the Nintendo Channel is just a thing on the Wii that lets you view clips for upcoming Wii and DS titles.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It looked like something my younger sister would want to play with me. I should look into it.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:55 pm
^_^ You should! It's pretty fun actually. I'm also awaiting a few other games for the wii. Like the tales games thats coming out later...and then fatal frame 4!!! I think that comes out much later though. But seems like the wii will be releaseing a few interesting games finally in the future. For one...I hear a Tenchu game might even come out! And its not crappy like Tenchu Z for the x-box 360 *which was TERRIBLE!*.
It's gonna have the orginal team working on it so it'll be fun again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:35 am
That kind of happens. Every christmas I get some kickass game, and every christmas I can't even play the damn thing because I have to go to church all morning xp . And when I come home my mom makes me change from my church clothes and then I have to help cook, and eat, and talk to relatives because my parents don't want my nose in a DS the whole time my relatives are over. Christ that sucks.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:11 am
apiyo
That kind of happens. Every christmas I get some kickass game, and every christmas I can't even play the damn thing because I have to go to church all morning xp . And when I come home my mom makes me change from my church clothes and then I have to help cook, and eat, and talk to relatives because my parents don't want my nose in a DS the whole time my relatives are over. Christ that sucks.
lol When I was younger it was like that!! If relatives are over I can't be in my room but I have to be out wiht the kids and chat a bit with the adults. No games when family is over! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:15 am
Dot Hack IYOTEN
I want the new MGS i wants it
MGS? Metal gear solid?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Evil Pillows

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:31 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
apiyo
lol When I was younger it was like that!! If relatives are over I can't be in my room but I have to be out wiht the kids and chat a bit with the adults. No games when family is over! ^^

Really? I was always allowed to seclude myself in the computer room, IMing my friends online and playing whatever games I got.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:53 am
Evil Pillows
Moonlight_HuangHou
apiyo

Really? I was always allowed to seclude myself in the computer room, IMing my friends online and playing whatever games I got.
Wow how lucky. The only time I could actually go into my room was when the kids wanted to play something like videogames. I have to hang around with them so even then I didn't really do what I wanna do. ^_^ Still had to keep them company.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:20 pm
Well, something kinda like that happened to me. When Super Smash Bros. was going to come out, I was begging my mom to go get it at midnight, and when we went, our game store was closed because snow. (It was pretty windy... and snowy out...)

Anyways, I hate Guitar Hero Aerosmith... no songs I like.

I can't wait until two games come out-
Guitar Hero World Tour
and
Animal Crossing City Folk.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:59 pm
Speaking of Fable II . . .

Anyone with an Xbox Live account who is planning to get the game: go here. Doing the games will earn you in game items.

Story Game
First ending: Lionhead Tattoo and Hero Doll.
Second ending: Three Piece Chicken Suit.
Third Ending: Nasty Expression Book and Apocalyptic Pink Dye.

The chicken kicking game gives you 500 gold and the title: "Lord of the Yard Birds." Apparently, you can do this one five times for a total of 5000 gold. Be sure to aim for the spears.

The chicken kicking isn't working for me at the moment.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash