Hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:43 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Moonlight_HuangHou
0Moon_Maiden0
Thanks. I was having trouble figuring out what to wear for the Halloween event.
Wow! I really like what You're wearing right now. o_O!!! Pretty!! heart

Aw-thankies. Your avi looks lovely as well. The dreamer item and witch dress go nicely together.
Thank you! I really wanted to wear teh cloack thing b/c it looks like there's a glitch. And my hair looks short which I liked with the side burn part short also. ^_^ But in towns when I turn around, its long in the back. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:50 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
Ah-ha!! So its that time of the year again!! Unfortunately(or maybe fortunately biggrin ), I live in a tropical country where there is only summer biggrin D: But these few days Ive been finding it really hard to get up cause Im suffering from MUSCLE ACHES!!! Its from all those netball shooting training Ive been engrossed in since netball carnival is coming soon biggrin And people!! Stop complaining cause poor girl here gets up at 5.30 every morning!! crying
lol 5:30...just like when I was in school. But on the other hand, whats netball training? Do you have some kind of festival coming up? ^_^ We don't have something like that here (I don't think so at least ^^)

Netball is commonly refered to as the women's basketball((: And its some kind of carnival where different classes of the same level compete together biggrin Its a major end of year event for my school!! Its fun biggrin

And Moon_Maiden!! Your avi is REALLY pretty heart
Oh so that's it!!! How fun! ^__^ Good luck with that!!

@Moon Maiden
You changed your avi!! It looks nice! ^_^ heart

Thanks!! And Im just so excited so just let me say one thing!! My class got our CLASS TEE and its ORANGE!!! So pretty I wanna wear it NOW!!
Oh! You got the shirt already? ^^ Neat! Do they keep it until time or do you get to keep it? ^__^ BY the way! What do you get for winning?

Yep, just got it on friday(my today biggrin ) And we get to keep it!! My school has the tradition for having tees for everything from cca to class to camps so right now i have alot of tees biggrin And the prize changed every year, im not too sure about this years though... Oh! And you get to win pride and glory for the class biggrin  

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:54 am
Fate-J

Yep, just got it on friday(my today biggrin ) And we get to keep it!! My school has the tradition for having tees for everything from cca to class to camps so right now i have alot of tees biggrin And the prize changed every year, im not too sure about this years though... Oh! And you get to win pride and glory for the class biggrin

That sounds like a lot of fun! 3nodding And you get to keep it too? Wow that's exciting! ^__^ Who won last year?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:33 pm
Well last year my batch were still in year 2 of secondary year so we were all from different classes... But this year and the next we'll be staying together for year 3 and 4!! Im not sure about who but my class didnt win... People from class 205 did biggrin  

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:15 pm
Fate-J
Well last year my batch were still in year 2 of secondary year so we were all from different classes... But this year and the next we'll be staying together for year 3 and 4!! Im not sure about who but my class didnt win... People from class 205 did biggrin
Oh! That's fun though. It kind of reminds me of somethign we did back in middle school. In highschool here we had....>_< AW! I can't remmeber the name!! It was like Black vs Orange (Our school colors). Even rooms were one color and odd was the other. Then we'll have teacher games like tug a war and then later we'd have other games where class teams gather from one point to the next and play games to win points. In the end...one color won and all the classes would get something that were that color.

I liked the water ballon one. Teachers would sit on this chair and when you throw the ball and hit the middle of some circle thing (can't remember what that's called either.) they drop from the seat into water that's under then. It's funny b/c they sit there and taunt you. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:36 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
Oh! That's fun though. It kind of reminds me of somethign we did back in middle school. In highschool here we had....>_< AW! I can't remmeber the name!! It was like Black vs Orange (Our school colors). Even rooms were one color and odd was the other. Then we'll have teacher games like tug a war and then later we'd have other games where class teams gather from one point to the next and play games to win points. In the end...one color won and all the classes would get something that were that color.

I liked the water ballon one. Teachers would sit on this chair and when you throw the ball and hit the middle of some circle thing (can't remember what that's called either.) they drop from the seat into water that's under then. It's funny b/c they sit there and taunt you. sweatdrop

Wow!! Yours sound really crazy and fun!!! I wish my school would try it out too biggrin Especially the teachers' one rofl

Fate-J

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:46 am
Usually the only competition-like games we have at my school are fundraisers and the teacher who raises the most money or gets the most cans or whatever fundraiser it is usually has to do something embarrasing so it's an incentive for the students.

My anatomy teacher hates them. He says whenever he gets money he goes and dumps it into another teacher's bucket, preferably one he doesn't like.

Your games sound like a lot more fun. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:56 pm
I really don't have a choice to get out of bed in the morning since my mom works for the school district sweatdrop ... but bed.... so cozy whee  

Kittencat90

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:47 am
Zizzykitty
Usually the only competition-like games we have at my school are fundraisers and the teacher who raises the most money or gets the most cans or whatever fundraiser it is usually has to do something embarrasing so it's an incentive for the students.

My anatomy teacher hates them. He says whenever he gets money he goes and dumps it into another teacher's bucket, preferably one he doesn't like.

Your games sound like a lot more fun. neutral
Wow!! I know what you're talking about!!
We did that here too. One teacher would save lots of quarters (the higher the number the more negative points it is) and then choose a class to give it all too so that way they'll lose with the highest negative points. The class with no money in their box wins. So basically coins are worth a certain amount of negative points. If you throw 5 cents into a box that class gets -5 points. Same goes for dollars as well. ^_^

Everyone would wait till the last week of the game and listen to the class who's in the lead. THen everyone would pay visits to that class just to get them out with lots of money. One teacher locked her room door so that way thte other teachers couldn't get it. XD  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff