Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Fable 2 Topic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:36 am
Since a lot of people are interested in Fable 2 there should be a thread for it. O: What are your thoughts about the game so far? I like it, except I was severely disappointed with the co-op. I thought my character would actually go into my buddies' worlds not randomly-generated-characters-I-choose-from-and-only-exp-and-gold-carry-over-and-now-the-camera-is-fixed. That and there aren't many weapon variations, just sword or mace and crossbow or gun.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:26 pm
I don't know what to say, since I haven't played it yet...  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

Visp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:09 am
I havent played fable 2 yet. i was disapointed in the first one. before it came out there was alot of hype about what you can do, so i got all excited. then when i played it i was like O.O i can't do alot of stuff, a fence blocks my way, etc. (i was thinking that it was going to be like morrowind).
so this time around i am not hyping myself up for this game, which is hard because now u can be a girl an have a DOG!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:41 pm
Why can't we just get free games?  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:59 pm
im not going to pick up fable 2 just yet. maybe sooner if they work out the achievements. you cant get the full 1000 without owning pub games because it earns you a thing or two needed for the completionist ahcievement. im not much of a gamerscore fanatic but lionhead violated Microsoft's achievement guidelines and thats putting me off from getting it. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:12 am
Maybe I won't get it after all. My money fund is going down for video games.  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

Razz-Berry 9

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:58 pm
Games Awesome. Basically bought an Xbox for it. Story's a bit to short but the the rest of the games makes up for it,  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:57 pm
Well, I have not played the second one yet, unfortunately. confused

Yet, I did play the first one. It was kind of a dissapointment in my terms. I thought the game would be much longer and had much more customization than I thought it would have. I thought it was kind of stupid that it was really easy to max out the levels for every skill, not like in other games like Fallout or the Elder Scrolls series where it's quite difficult due to the major and minor skills.

I do have hopes for Fable 2 though. It does look like a great game and I heard you can get STDs now. Haha. rofl I have a neutral opinion on having guns in the game though. It sounds like a good idea but for some reaon I feel it doesn't fit in with the theme unless the game takes a while back after the first game. Which is probably is from what I am seeing. From my friend I heard that there is much more customization and I'm really looking forward to that.

Hopefully I can play it soon. pirate  

TyvenRo

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces