Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey!
  Hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:27 pm
Hi everyone. I've got a survey I would like you guys to fill out if you can please? ^_^
It'll help me know what you think/would like dealing with the contest room.
Thanks also to everyone for participating in them! Also, b/c everyone took part in the games I was able to learn a few things and make a few edits here and there!

These are some adjustments I made first:
1. The Contest Point List now has a 'history database' section. Here you can see the history of points you gained. I made it easy and neat to browse (it was fun to set up too) ^_^
2. The "Schedule" idea is good but I think we may be able to change that up a bit. Some games look like they can head into two weeks. Also, I noticed games didn't finish in one day but some took the whole week instead. So, we may not really use a 'schedule' maybe.

So here's the Survey:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. What do you think of the contest room? What did you like and didn't like?
2.Do you think we should keep having one new game every day? Or should we only have one game every week?
3. Where the points that you won from the game too little or too much? What do you think of bonus points being a special part added on a daily bases to surprise you?
4. What do you think of the prizes? Is there not enough?
5. Still talking about the prizes. What would be the items you would save for? What would you NOT save for/not like?
6. Any comments or suggestions?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was more I wanted to ask but I can't think of what it was. Please everyone answer this ok? I want to go through and make sure everyone likes the way the contest room turned out and if you have something you would like to see...then please say so. I will respond and talk to everyone about the points you bring up (as normally 3nodding ).
By the way, did everyone know that:
a. Anyone can make contests in the contest room (called big contest)
b. For the contest room tektek. Everyone was suppose to PM PurpleMoonligthHaze your votes? ^_^"
c. Contest room is closed Saturday and Sunday but we continue where we left off on Monday?
d. I'm anxiously awaiting responses so I talk to you all about the contest room? whee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:35 pm
Response:

1. The contest room is alright in my opinion. I see no problems with it.

2. I think one-two games a week may be better.

3. As of the moment I think the amount of points being given seems fair. The bonus points were a pleasant surprise and made me happy, but perhaps could occur on more rare occasions.

4. The prizes are perfectly fine. 3nodding

5. I'm not saving for anything special at the moment.....

6. N/A (If I think of something I'll let you know.)  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:41 pm
Thanks for the response!! ^_^
So it maybe would be a good idea if it was rare. It'd be more fun that way.
So one or two games might be better too...so it's not too confusing? But should I increase the amount of points won if we do that?

Also! I'm working on you and dornkus avatar gaia emotion edit! ^^ I was working on it before but it takes more work than the others since it's two people and I have to edit and redraw some parts since the poses need it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:56 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
So one or two games might be better too...so it's not too confusing? But should I increase the amount of points won if we do that?

Also! I'm working on you and dornkus avatar gaia emotion edit! ^^ I was working on it before but it takes more work than the others since it's two people and I have to edit and redraw some parts since the poses need it. ^_^

Yeah-I think it would be less confusing, and you wouldn't use up contest ideas right away. I suppose the points being increase would be alright.

Yay-I'm excited and can't wait to see it!! whee  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:25 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Moonlight_HuangHou

Yeah-I think it would be less confusing, and you wouldn't use up contest ideas right away. I suppose the points being increase would be alright.

Yay-I'm excited and can't wait to see it!! whee
Maybe I might switch it around so it's diffrent each time. ^_^' So I guess we wont' keep it at something exactly (keeping it interesting). Also, you're right on the games not geting old we do two every week. ^^
Thanks!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:29 pm
1. I LOVE everything about the contest room heart Its really fun and I have something to look forward to everyday biggrin

2.Perhaps a new game per day would be too much since some games stretch for quite awhile. So maybe a 2 to 3 per week so we have a few games to play with too?

3. I think the points given are reasonable, not too much or too little(: And I agree that perhaps the bonus points should be given on rare occasions or as a surprise so that those who really subscribe to the contest room get them(:

4. I think the prizes are enough just for now since we're still new(: We could increase the number of prizes offered as we get going(:

5. I LOVE all the prizes!! Each and everyon of them biggrin

6. Hmm, nothing much. Just glad the contest room is working well so far!!

Fate-J

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:57 am
heart heart

2.Do you think we should keep having one new game every day? Or should we only have one game every week?
question neutral

3. Where the points that you won from the game too little or too much? What do you think of bonus points being a special part added on a daily basis to surprise you?
heart 3nodding 3nodding heart

heart heart

5. Still talking about the prizes. What would be the items you would save for? What would you NOT save for/not like?
question neutral

heart 4laugh 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:37 am
lol Thanks kawaii and J for doing the survey!!

So that means theres another person for the 2 -3 games a week and the prizes being fine so far. ^__^ Not bad!! Thanks!! IAlso, at the mometn it looks like everyone would agree on 2-3 games a week with rare bonus points. 3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:50 am
I like it so far. It's fun and gives me something to do.

Everyday is a bit overwhelming. Though it will give more to do. I'm torn. :/

3. Where the points that you won from the game too little or too much? What do you think of bonus points being a special part added on a daily bases to surprise you?
I think it waws a good amount, they aren't too easy to get but their aren't extremely difficult to get either.

The prizes are good so far, I can't wait to see what else you come up with though.

Can't think of anything for either at the moment.

None I can think of.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:58 am
Thank you for doing the survey Zizzy!!! 3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:16 pm
1. What do you think of the contest room? What did you like and didn't like? I like the points idea a lot . . . as for anything that I don’t like . . . can’t think of any

2.Do you think we should keep having one new game every day? Or should we only have one game every week? Personally I think once a week, but that’s mainly because I can’t spend that much time on gaia anymore.

3. Where the points that you won from the game too little or too much? What do you think of bonus points being a special part added on a daily bases to surprise you? Just right

4. What do you think of the prizes? Is there not enough? For right now there is a good amount, but might need more latter

5. Still talking about the prizes. What would be the items you would save for? What would you NOT save for/not like? I’d save up for Animated Gaia Emotions, and I wouldn’t save up for Gifs

6. Any comments or suggestions? I SAW MY AVI!
eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:08 pm
Thanks for doing the survey monkeyfen!! ^_^
And yup! I drew your avi as a limited addition card. 3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:37 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Thanks for doing the survey monkeyfen!! ^_^
And yup! I drew your avi as a limited addition card. 3nodding