Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Astral Selves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucas Moonrose

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To Morgandria:
Your methods are astounding! I'm going to write that down for future references.

Though, One question, What if you see more than one Cord?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:40 pm
Lucas Moonrose

To Morgandria:
Your methods are astounding! I'm going to write that down for future references.

I'm...not sure? I've never run into that. Do you have a belief in something like multiple souls or braided souls? Some cultures and religions do involve such things as multi-parted souls...which makes me think there might be multiple cords, then.

I need more information about the cords, really. Are they all simply between you and your body, or do they go to other people/places/things?  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Sirrush_Grey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:29 pm
Well, I'm only guessing here but...
From my understanding the cord seems to be the link between your living body, to the astral plain. So then would that mean that each person has a 'cord link' to the plane. For that matter,could you see someone elses cord as they are exploring the plane?
Just a theory anyway... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:45 pm
Morgandria
Lucas Moonrose

To Morgandria:

I'm...not sure? I've never run into that. Do you have a belief in something like multiple souls or braided souls? Some cultures and religions do involve such things as multi-parted souls...which makes me think there might be multiple cords, then.

I need more information about the cords, really. Are they all simply between you and your body, or do they go to other people/places/things?

The second cord Links me to Lamia. When I slip into a Medatative state and slip to the Astral I tend to slip through the easiest path out of my body, Usually entering into Lamia's x.x

It's kinda weird. But we've met in the astral through this link.

Lucas Moonrose

Shapeshifter

Lamia Moonrose

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:13 pm
Well, thanks to Lucas not elaborating enough, I'm elbowing my way into this conversation. biggrin

Lucas and I have a...I want to say slivery-ish blue cord that connects us. Sometimes it's visible when we astral travel, other times it's simply a feeling or a 'tug' towards the other person. It's been there since we first met, and yes, it does hinder astral travel a bit when you're leaving your body and suddenly you find yourself in someone else's. (In my case, Lucas) o.O

When we do get to the Plains though, it's quite easy to find each other, since we just follow our 'link'.
Hope this makes sense. x.x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 pm
Lamia Moonrose
Well, thanks to Lucas not elaborating enough, I'm elbowing my way into this conversation. biggrin

Lucas and I have a...I want to say slivery-ish blue cord that connects us. Sometimes it's visible when we astral travel, other times it's simply a feeling or a 'tug' towards the other person. It's been there since we first met, and yes, it does hinder astral travel a bit when you're leaving your body and suddenly you find yourself in someone else's. (In my case, Lucas) o.O

When we do get to the Plains though, it's quite easy to find each other, since we just follow our 'link'.
Hope this makes sense. x.x

Makes sense. I was going to say if you had cords you weren't aware of, it might be negative or vampiric in nature, and you would want to go about removing those attachments to unknown people or beings. But if you're aware of the cord being a link between you and another person, it's not really much of an issue for you.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Arcaniss Vivian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:12 am
I want to know... is it possible that there are some people who cannot astral travel, or is it possible for everyone if they find the correct method?
I know that different people have different ways to astral travel...and that some people never find out what way works for them...but is it Possible for everyone?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:30 pm
Arcaniss Vivian
I want to know... is it possible that there are some people who cannot astral travel, or is it possible for everyone if they find the correct method?
I know that different people have different ways to astral travel...and that some people never find out what way works for them...but is it Possible for everyone?

I think it's pretty much like any other skill - some people have a knack or a talent for it, some people have to work harder to do it but get there, and others are just never going to be able to do it, no matter what.

I mean...it's been 32 years, and I still can't ice-skate. That's not something I can do, no matter what I try or how hard.

If you really want it, keep at it. smile You may eventually find a way or means that works for you. But I don't think it's something that's guaranteed - no skill is.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Neamhain Riona

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm
This is a little late. But I wanted to ask if anyone has woken up with bruises or marks from something you may have done while projecting?

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games