Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
kristen made out with Robert in TV spot #2 *link* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KILL KRISTEN STEWART!!!!! SHE LIVED OUT OUR FANTASY!!!
  YAY!!!
  nay...
View Results

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:16 am
Uhh, wow. This thread makes me laugh at some of the... *ahem*, unintellegent remarks? Haha. It's kind of hard to tell if some of you guys are being totally serious or what not... but kristen stewart isn't a slut, and you shouldn't really bag on her for doing her job. bahaha, she's an actress...it's kind of what you do when you act :]

And I agree with Mrs Joe Trohman... they're just trying to make it more realistic...and in reality, sixteen and seventeen year olds do that :] it doesn't really make them sluts, either, haha. And her "granny" underwear, just look like boy shorts to me...and I wear boy shorts all the time and I don't consider myself a slut.

And for the people who can't remember if this scene is in the book, it isn't. It's just made up for the movie to make the movie more realistic during today's time period.

I can't wait to see the movie, and I'm going to the premiere in Los Angeles in two weeks. :] woot woot.

anyways, i hope I didn't offend anybody haha.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:55 pm
ooohh  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:33 pm
Jellycones
Uhh, wow. This thread makes me laugh at some of the... *ahem*, unintellegent remarks? Haha. It's kind of hard to tell if some of you guys are being totally serious or what not... but kristen stewart isn't a slut, and you shouldn't really bag on her for doing her job. bahaha, she's an actress...it's kind of what you do when you act :]

And I agree with Mrs Joe Trohman... they're just trying to make it more realistic...and in reality, sixteen and seventeen year olds do that :] it doesn't really make them sluts, either, haha. And her "granny" underwear, just look like boy shorts to me...and I wear boy shorts all the time and I don't consider myself a slut.

And for the people who can't remember if this scene is in the book, it isn't. It's just made up for the movie to make the movie more realistic during today's time period.

I can't wait to see the movie, and I'm going to the premiere in Los Angeles in two weeks. :] woot woot.

anyways, i hope I didn't offend anybody haha.

Thank you! You are brilliant, Lady.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:06 am
I remembered sweatpants..
but not..undies..

And..for a guy...more of a vampire, to resist someone wearing only that..
It's kind of..non-logic there..  

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

tehangelnisha

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:19 am
User Image

This was never the way I planned...Not my intention...

I couldn't care if she kisses him cause she does it more than once and I found that kiss hot surprised

User Image

I got so brave, drink in hand...Lost my discretion...
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:47 am
I agree! :]  

Jellycones

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:26 pm
LOL! Baby got back! Who knew kristen...who knew....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:46 pm
im not saying that shes bad at her job, or even a
slut, (did i call her a slut?)

i just want her to die. she kissed Robert Pattinson.

truthfully, id want anybody who kissed Robert dead.

thats all.

Dine with the Damned

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:35 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
im not saying that shes bad at her job, or even a
slut, (did i call her a slut?)

i just want her to die. she kissed Robert Pattinson.

truthfully, id want anybody who kissed Robert dead.

thats all.

nono, i wasn't completely referring to you in my post. haha someone else had said "they're turning bella into a slut!" and i was just kind of thrown for a loop by that comment because in my opinion they're not. haha.

but why would you wish death upon anyyybody? lol. see, that's what i was talking about when I was saying how I couldn't even tell if people were kidding......cause if you honestly want somebody to die, just because they kissed a somebody, you need some serious immediate help, darling. haha.

but i'm almost sure you're kidding, even though you may truley envy the people who have kissed him....cause uh, who wouldn't? he's gorgeous! :]

but yeah, sorry if you thought i was saying that you said those things...didn't mean to make it seem that way.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff