The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:02 pm
If you guys already knew this about Fable 1, I don't mind being called stupid...Earlier I was messing around on Fable waiting for my 360 to get back...but anywho I was usin' lightning on some foo's and got like a 9x multiplier and then used an Ages of Skill potion and got 9000 xp from it...needless to say I was in shock cuz i thought it was some kind of mutant glitch, so I found an Ages of Will potion and waited till my multiplier got up to 16x and used the potion and surely enough i got 16000 xp...I didn't know that the xp those potions gave you were affected the same way standard xp was...so needless to say, sometimes you do learn stuff about games you've played for a year or two  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:59 am
Its ok dude, i found out about it but sometimes in games there are things you never find out...  

FCastleThe Punisher

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:24 pm
if someone wanted to be a real game breaker they could really extort that too...of course i guess they already have though sweatdrop so yeah i named my dog on fable 2 Rush as an homage to megaman and one of my fave bands  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:48 am
Thumbs up on the Megaman! Im a big fan of those games, especially the X series  

FCastleThe Punisher

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:34 am
Yeah its pretty magical espcially when you get a multiplier of 146 biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:30 am
i got and 300 combat multilayer once imagine the xp! XP  

Lord Humble

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Lord Humble

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:38 am
let me tell u how go to the graveyard there undeads spawns constantly use enflame and have alot of mana potions and spam the spell for an 30 min xP. when i came back to the guild looked at my experience=9999999999 alot of 9 xD ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:40 pm
O.o SWEET!!!! now all i need to do is get the first fable! XP  

Sir Johnny the 3rd

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:48 pm
DOMOxKUN
If you guys already knew this about Fable 1, I don't mind being called stupid...Earlier I was messing around on Fable waiting for my 360 to get back...but anywho I was usin' lightning on some foo's and got like a 9x multiplier and then used an Ages of Skill potion and got 9000 xp from it...needless to say I was in shock cuz i thought it was some kind of mutant glitch, so I found an Ages of Will potion and waited till my multiplier got up to 16x and used the potion and surely enough i got 16000 xp...I didn't know that the xp those potions gave you were affected the same way standard xp was...so needless to say, sometimes you do learn stuff about games you've played for a year or two

that is cool, too bad I sold my original xbox.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:30 pm
LOL Do that in the ZOMBIE horde Glitch near The Prison. Use the Shield and start using your fastest spell to kill them. This got me to 99999999999Exp with Each Potion. It was a LAWL Fest with Jack in the end rofl

Dragon? JACK'S A DRAGON? KEWL! Murder murder murder murder fun! whee  

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lord Humble

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:24 am