Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Fighter Maker 2.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this look infected to you?
  I'm not a doctor, I'm a psychiatrist. Now please, leave me and my ex lover Ted Bundy alone for christs sake!
View Results

StraitjacketJunky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:45 pm
Anybody ever heard of it? I started looking into it today and it looks like a lotta fun, but I don't know much about it. I'm definitely getting it, but I'd just like to look into it a bit more. I'm imagining it'll be great. More specifically for a gamer like me. Especcially the animations.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:46 pm
So how much control are they giving us? Is there any other games like it that I might rather get? Do you make your own animations or just pick them? Can you make like a story mode? Or at least a boss guy? Are there any features interesting enough for somebody to wanna play the finished project I make? Is there blood in the game? Who's on third? Does anybody want some free n***s of my dog? What does the scouter say about his power level?

Most importantly, I guess I'm most concerned about the animations flexibility, and whether there are any good features that'd make my friends wanna play my finished project. If I can make my own story, do I pick out every single character my characters fight during every match, or just the final boss? Are there cutscenes? Ya sure you don't want newds of my dog?  

StraitjacketJunky

ArcNeoMasato

Sparkly Gawker

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:44 am
I've heard of it, but that's about all.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:06 am
Well, I'm just as interested as you. Why don't you google it? Your bound to find at least ONE reliable source that gives this information.  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items