Reply Chatterbox/Humor
hosting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:08 pm
Ok guys as some of you may know I've made a somewhat successful caturday series on youtube. The problem is that youtube is getting really touchy and harassing me about "copyrighted" material. I need a video hosting site similar to youtube, but that isn't so touchy on such things.

I also need a program to download videos off of youtube. Most of the original video files have been deleted.

help would be appreciated  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:09 am
... What? How can pictures of cats be under copyright?
wtf.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:17 am
OberFeldwebel
wtf.
Go to DeviantART sometime. ******** try to copyright POSES.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:44 am
OberFeldwebel
wtf.
It's in the use of audio since I add music with the pictures. It's bullshit that people can make music videos using MP3s with clips ripped from anime, but I can't just use MP3s. stare  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:12 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel
wtf.
It's in the use of audio since I add music with the pictures. It's bullshit that people can make music videos using MP3s with clips ripped from anime, but I can't just use MP3s. stare
Can you claim artistic license? Because you're doing it as an art form and not as a way to steal someone else's music, you might get away with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:30 pm
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel
wtf.
Can you claim artistic license? Because you're doing it as an art form and not as a way to steal someone else's music, you might get away with it.

Caturday is an artform.  

OberFeldwebel

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:31 pm
Look up TubeSucker on Google, it can be used to download YouTube videos. It can even convert them into several different kinds of files, even MP3s, so you can find a video with a song playing you like and essentially download the song. Real handy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:24 pm
thanks armas  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas