Submit

Have you?
  yes and it was amazing!
  No, but i hope someday i will :D
  wtf?
View Results

Masqueraded Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:06 pm
I had a dream where I was doing something and I lost track of time until I realized I had to go to the Fall Out Boy Concert. Well I went there and It was not like a auditorium at all it was more like a my local movie theatre. So I went in and gave the guy at the ticket booth my ticket. He told me that these tickets were not for Fall Out Boy. He gave me the Ticket back and it said something like Russell on it but it was a girl singer that looked like Emilie Autumn. So I was like so can I like trade these for Fall Out Boy Tickets? And the guy is like yeah yeah you can do that here. So I went to the room and there was no chairs a stage and a table at the side. I thought it was a concourse so I was Like I'll go look at the shirts. There was no shirts all all but at the table was my aunt and uncle. But was on them were these like Fashion Drawings and asked my aunt are these yours and she is like yeah. So I left for something and came back and there were chairs and Girls sitting in my spot ( the place where Pete usually is) so I sat behind them and they kept pushing me back. So I guess There was something wrong with Patrick's voice so they couln't perform. So I went home. And Pete was there Holding his bass. We walked and talked for a while and then he told me that he bought me a black Corvette car so I was like cool. But then When I saw it, it was like a little black corvette truck. So yeah I pretty weird dreams ha.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:14 am
haha, these dreams are awesome!  

Elvendork7

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ultraviolent666

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Come to think of it, I HAVE had a dream about Fall Out Boy. It was a lot like everyone else's sweatdrop Actually, it was really mostly just Pete and Patrick. This was a long time ago, so I don't remember too many details, but it had something to do with walking around Disney world and hugging them both? And staying in their hotel room with them xd Not really sure. I don't question it 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:31 pm
?
FOBismymusic333
Well last night i had a dream that Pete and i were talking and then i asked him if i could hug him. And hes just like "SURE!" and im like "YAY!" lol and he hugged me and then lifted me up. (idk why lol) Then i had his jaket somehow and i was going to give it back to him but hes just like "oh no, you keep it." and i like spazed and was REALLY happy lol yay!
it was a good dream!

Have you ever dreamed about the boys? Please share ^.^

awesome_music_freak59

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:38 am
awesome_music_freak59
?
FOBismymusic333
Well last night i had a dream that Pete and i were talking and then i asked him if i could hug him. And hes just like "SURE!" and im like "YAY!" lol and he hugged me and then lifted me up. (idk why lol) Then i had his jaket somehow and i was going to give it back to him but hes just like "oh no, you keep it." and i like spazed and was REALLY happy lol yay!
it was a good dream!

Have you ever dreamed about the boys? Please share ^.^

?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:39 am
It actually sucks cause my mom told me she keeps having dreams about ME and FOB but like shes having them and not me sad makes me sad. Lol.  

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

Kawaiidecoragirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:03 pm
I've had one with patrick but i dont think i should talk about it wink  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items