Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you think New Moon was depressing?
  Yes
  No
View Results

hkkpfwg96

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:29 am
I felt that it was very depressing. I'm glad that Edward came back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:18 pm
o_o; New Moon is my top favorite. Then Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and Twilight.  

Myakachii

lightpearl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:19 pm
yes i cried when edward left.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:07 pm
I personaly liked New Moon the best out of all of the books.
Jacob is my favorite.  

twilight-lover-Team-Jacob

HeatherDraven

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:29 pm
At first I wasn't happy with the book because Edward and Alice left, those being my favorite characters, but I finsished it within one night and felt that it added to the story nicely. It still isn't my favorite but it was necessary to bring in the wolves and to have an opponent for edward. We have to love those love triangles. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:32 am
It was soooooo DEPRESSING!!! I tried to relate to how Bella felt so I could understand her, but it just got me depressed.
I hated Edward for leaving Bella! But then in the end, I understood why he left her. It was crazy, but such a great book! It seemed like Bella was just using Jacob though.. since Edward wasn't around much..... The more she talked about Jacob the more I liked him rather than Edward >.<  

Renaleen

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:09 pm
It was just so sad. @_@ I felt like I could've skipped pages and pages of the story because it was all 'Bella: T_________________________T' with nothing else happening.

I do like Jake, though. So that was good. And I think there should've been a bit more explanation as to why Edward was leaving in the first place. I remember being all 'wtf' when I first read it. xD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:35 pm
i love new moon it's my fav book of the series. my fav part is when edward leaves bella cause i can relate tat part to real life so much right now  

BannedAccount8623822

sakura1120

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:15 pm
I personally loved New Moon. It's the base of Bella and Jacob's relationship, and it has so much emotion in it. It really makes me wonder what would've happened if she hadn't jumped off the cliff, and Edward didn't show up for another few months. When u look back, u realize she probably would've kissed Jacob in her truck or at her house, if Alice wasn't there.  
New Moon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff