[PRP] My Heart is in Music (Mawi and Aapep) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:42 pm
Mawi Mai smiled as she watched him. She was very contempt at the moment. She closed her eyes listening to his purring and started to purr herself. She looked down at him when she heard him talk then started to chuckle just a bit. "You don't have to." She leaned down and nuzzled him.

Then at the next question she posed at her she sat back slightly thinking. She had been okay with many other things, she was sure that she would be fine with it. She looked at him and then smiled softly. "I'm sure that she would be more then fine with it." She licked his nose once more, as she purred, closing her eyes once more.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:04 am
"Yes I do." He chirped. "I wouldn't deserve to be your boyfriend if I neglected you." He nuzzled up against her chin and sighed happily as he leant his head against the curve of neck. Until, of course, she sat up a little.

As she did that he shifted on his back, paws curled against his chest, beaming up at her. "That's good. I wouldn't want to make your sister mad. She's your best friend and family is important."

He shook his head and, with a playful growl, moved upwards to pounce at her.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:28 pm
Mawi Mai giggled slightly before smiling at her. "I you want yo. But I still think you really don't have to." She had a small pout on her face but it was more of a playfull one. She smiled down at him when he rolled over.

She wasn't one hundred precent sure of what her sister would think of her having a boyfriend. She was sure that her sister knew that she would necer give up on her. She loved her sister way to much. She nipped at him very gently then nodded. "Yes, it is." She agreed then smiled softly.

When he pounced at her she giggled rolling over on her back and looking over at him with a large grin on her face she was still giggling, her cubish side showing slightly. Some part of her had the urge to play some music but at the same time she didn't she wanted to spend this time with him themselves, of course she loved music but she wanted to spend some time with him after him being away for so long.

"So what are we supposed to do now?" She really didn't have much of a model to know what to do after you got a boyfriend. As far as she knew her mother would just spend a night with her 'boyfriends' then they were gone, she never really met any of them. But she knew she was a result of one of those times and she also knew her half siblings were result of one night with her boyfriend. Then there was her sister who seemed to pick up on the same habit, she heard of those cubs. And not many of the other lionesses in the pride had mates. She wasn't that sure.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:13 am
He chuckled.

He didn't have an instrument of his own. His music was not shared in beating a drum with his own paws. It was created in the sounds of the natural world and he moved to it with a natural instinct that would one day see him a talented dancer.

Mawi Mai would beat the drum to make the music he could dance for. In that they were the perfect team. The perfect match.

But like her, he was unsure exactly what entailed. In things such as couples he was perhaps more naive than Mawi. He did not know what mates did other than purr over one another and look out for one another. All he knew was that he cared for Mawi more than any friend. That made her special. His mother had been the only one to raise him, so in that he'd had a lone parent upbringing too. But this had only made him realise how important it was to have a father. He wanted to be there the day he had cubs.

He leaned forwards, pressed his nose to hers and then, with a high-spirited laugh, bounced backwards, bowing his head and extending a paw. "Would you like to dance, fair lady?" There was a sparkle in his eyes.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:54 pm
Mawi Mai watched Aapep with a smile still on her face, she felt so whole with him around. She only felt like this with her sister, but to a point it was a little more. Butterflies were in her stomach and she was loving the feeling.

Her smile grew even more when he leaned forward and placed his nose on hers. She smiled softly and watched him giggling slightly, the skin under her fur turning a red shade, she could feel the warm in them. She flicked her hair out of her eyes then looked down at his paw but pulled her drum closer to her. "You sure, I think I'd be a little better at the drums." She chuckled then started singing a little quietly as she started to beat out a tune.

"Every time I try to talk to you
I get tongue-tied
Turns out, everything I say to you
Comes out wrong and never comes out right

So I'll say why don't you and I get together an' take on the world
and be together forever
Heads we will and tails we'll try again
So I say why don't you and I hold each other, fly to the moon
and straight on to heaven
Cause without you they're never gonna let me in."

She looked up at him with a grin at him as she continued to hum to the tune she started as she watched him. She was thinking about joining him with the dances but she felt like she needed her drum, she needed to beat out the way she was feeling.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:20 am
“There’s nothing you can’t do.” He replied, finding his paws and shifting backwards, far enough away to give her room but close enough that he only needed to take a step and he could nuzzle her again.

And then she sang.

He’d never heard her sing before. She had a beautiful voice. It was sung softly and heart-felt and he found himself pulled into the tune. His eyes half-closed and the smile remained on his muzzle as he listened, swaying slowly from side to side. Music had this effect on him. It pulled him in, refused to let go, urged him to move with it rather than fight against it. He couldn’t stand still when music was around him.

He couldn’t join in because he didn’t know the words, so instead he moved with them, slowly. He felt the rhythm in his heart, in his muscles, in every fibre of his being. He span closer, dancing slow circles around her. Then, when he was close enough, he dipped his head under her chin and hooked her, trying to encourage her to dance with him.

“I’ll show you. It’s easy. Besides, no one else is looking. If you mess up it’s only me here and I won’t care. I trip when I dance, too.” He replied. He moved his paws slowly, sort of sidestepping in a circle, swishing his tail in the same beat that she’d been drumming before.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:03 pm
Mawi Mai chuckled slightly as he told here that she could do anything. His words made her feel... Like she could do anything. If she wanted to go out and try to take down a elephant, because he told her she could, she would be able to do it.

As she sung she watched him dance. She thought he danced so good, in her mind still was better than herself. She started to close her own eyes getting more into the music. A smile was still held on her face.

She didn't noticed Aapep closing in on her, her eyes were still closed. However as soon as she felt his head under her chin she purred her eyes snapping open, she reached out one of her paws, wrapping it around his paw before letting it go after his words.

She looked at him then down at her drum before smiling softly at him. "Kay, you got me." She looked at him then nudged her drum to the side then stood up. She had danced before, but just little awkward dances mainly with her sister, she'd seen other's dancing and for her, her little dances were nothing like her own awkward ones.

She stood up and slowly walked to his side, nipping at his ear then looking down at her paws before back up at him. "Alright..." She said softly before looking up at him again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:26 am
He smiled.

"Okay, just follow me." He continued softly."You'll be fine." He leaned close to her and hooked his chin at the base of her neck - across her shoulders. Then, with a purr he began to spin her, being extra careful with his paws in case he tripped over and ended up on his face.

Whilst that would be rather funny it wasn't exactly romantic.

He hummed as they span.

"Easy, right?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:21 pm
Mawi Mai nodded to him when he was talking. His words were very conforting to her. She moved forward letting him lead. She had danced a few times before but never really with anyone else and when she did she was just playing around. She smiled as they started dancing, it took him a bit before he started to hum too a smile growing on her face as she too watched her feet not wanting to trip over mainly herself.

his question caught her attetion She grinned slightly then nodded. "Yes it is." She said a little queitly, very happy about what was going on this moment.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:18 pm
He danced to the tune that he hummed. A soft little sound that seemed to follow a steady rhythm. And, when he was confident that he wasn't going to trip, he closed his eyes and let himself go into a sort of trance-like state.

"I'm glad I met you." He murmered softly, pausing in his humming to speak to her. "Glad I found this pride. I love it here. It's where I belong. Someday soon I'll join officially - with my mother, too - and we can be together all the time." Saying that reminded him that he would have to part ways with her soon.

The day was getting old and he'd told his mother he was only coming for a hello and a quick catch up. But how was he supposed to know that his heart would refuse him such a short meeting? That it longed to be with Mawi for just a little longer.

With a small, sad sound he finally broke apart from her, shivering at the sudden loss of body heat. His dark eyes sought her face and in them was a silent apology.

"I wish I could stay longer - forever...but...my mother is waiting for me." He moved towards her again, touching his nose to hers. "I'm sorry. I hate to go like this." He looked pained. Maybe his mother wouldn't mind if he was a little late? No...he didn't want to worry her. "Mawi Mai..." Another hesitation. "Can I...can I come and see you again tomorrow? I'll bring you a present to make up for it."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:51 pm
Mawi Mai also closed her eyes once she felt like she could fully trust him a purr rumbled through her chest. And when he started talking about he was glad that he met her and all of that good stuff a smile grew on her maw. "I'm so glad too Aapep... I can't... I can't wait for you to be here. I can't wait for me to wake up every morning and know that your not that far away from me."

She blinked a few times, very much surprised that he pulled away. She sighed softly then flicked the hair out of her eyes. "I understand, I wish I could spend forever with you too..." She smiled when he touched his nose with her own it made chills run through her.

But she knew she had do let him go, go home to his mother.

"Of course you can Aapep." She grinned and leaned forward and nuzzled him, giggling just a bit. "You don't have to bring something unless you want to." She laughed just softly, then smiled. "When you join I'll help you make a drum." She grinned then nuzzled him once more. "I'll see you tomorrow, same spot, just call for me. I'll come running." She pulled away licking his nose before sighing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:46 am
He smiled and, with a mischievious grin, bowed low over an extended foreleg. "Then 'till we meet again, my fair lady." He glanced upwards. "I will indeed." And with another kiss - his nose pressed briefly to hers - he turned and moved away.

This time there was a skip in his step and his head and tail were held high with joy.

He had a girlfriend and oh, how he loved her. He couldn't wait to let his mum know. Couldn't wait to sing and dance it to the world. He'd have to join the pride now. He had to be with her forever.

/fin  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out