Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Creative Title in the Works! (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:50 pm
Andrew rolled his eyes. "I wasn't talking to you. And why are you still stalking MY girl?" He asked, his tone icy and bitter. He gently took Meghans hand, "I booked dinner for two at this fancy resturant off campus... Away from others." He looked smug. "Please. Give me a chance. You can do better than him." He pointed angrily. "Or are you already dating?" He asked, his face falling. Meghan shook her head. "No. He never asked me." Andrew's face lit up. "Let's go out then. Dinner first then dating."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:50 am
He left his gentle, sensitive side in the dirt while his cocky, triumphant side, the side he had perfected, sprung out, standing proud and tall. Dan sought to catch Andrew off guard, and even if he didin't, he was confident he'd beat him in a battle of wits. He grinned. He was too proud to take advantage of his romantic side, and it would be his downfall.

"Hol-Hold up. Your girl?? Look first off - I got a girl of my own. She's your mother. Secondly, I don't think you should refer to Mehgan like that, like she's someone's PROPERTY or somethin', NAW-WHUTTIM' SAYYYIN'?? She's a human being. Got a mind of her own, unlike you, dickweed. Hah-thirdly, NO BODY, I mean NO BODY can do better than me. I'm the GREATEST, BABY!! I mean - check it out, I'm pretty, pretty SMART, and pretty damn romantic. So I think that fancy McDonalds dinner you booked off campus isin't gonna' cut it,.. that's just my opinion; I'm just tryin' to help you out is all.", he said, reaching out towards Andrew playfully. "I mean- for her. I'll go though dude for real I could really use a MC-CHICKEN or whatever right about now. Count me in!", he declared.

He had a small mouth but sometimes he simply coulden't help it from moving.

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:57 pm
Meghan gaped open mouthed at him. Her surprised look turned into an upset, hurt look and she left her room angrily as Andrew stood there. "Thank you." Andrew said with a smug grin. "You basically just handed her over to me.... Megs wants a sweet romantic guy who cares and isn't a cocky arrogant jerk." He rolled his eyes. He turned sharply and ran off after her, "Megs!" He called searching for her  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:40 pm
He elegantly gave Andrew the finger, then dropped his arm to his side and sighed. He pointed at Andrew. "..I hate that guy", he said, closing the door behind him. He stood outside the room in the hallway gripping his head.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:59 pm
Meghan strolled around campus, her eyes watery but she was more angry than sad. She thought she had cracked through the hard outer shell, but obviously not. She grumbled softly, she'd avoid both now. She wanted both... one was sweet and one was a jerk at times... She sat down hidden amoung the plants, thinking quietly. She laid back, hiding herself completely, looking up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:37 pm
"Okay... This sucks. ALRIGHT. Recover.", he said. Standing around woulden't do anything, and if he made one more stupid mistake she might never speak to him again. It might already be too late. But he had to try. He prayed he would find her. He strolled outside, figuring this is where she usually went when she wanted to be alone. He walked casually, but searched frantically to see if she was nearby.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:42 pm
Meghan could hear footsteps drawing near. She just laid completely still, closing her eyes and gently breathing. She didn't want to be found by anyone. She wanted to be alone. Guys were idiots. She wanted nothing to do with them. She curled into a ball, trying to lull herself into a gentle sleep  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:11 am
He saw a slight movement, and then was sure that it was her hiding there in the brush. He hesitated though, thinking of what he'd say. He took a deep breath, and then found himself kneeling beside her, wincing a bit, expecting to get hit at any moment. "...This is a cosy little spot, huh?", he said, sounding comfortable.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:03 am
Meghan turned her head to glare at him then turned back. "I really have nothing to say to you... I thought you were different... but you proved me wrong." She sighed, rolling onto her back. "I like sweet and caring... and its obvious you can't do that." She sat up, bringing her knees to her chest. "Sorry." She frowned and looked at him sadly  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:54 pm
"..BUT I cann!!", he said, shifting and sitting on his knees uncomfortably. "Let's bet. C'mon. How much do you wanna' bet that I can. 1,2, 300? 400 THOUSAND? Yah hardly even know me!", he pleaded.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:54 pm
Meghan looked at him, chewing on her lip. "Prove it to me then. Show me you can. I want to see you go through a week without any smart a** comments or being a jerk. Doing kind things for people... Then who knows. We could hook up." She nodded, tucking a hair behind her ear. "I need to know if you're worth it. Because at this age... I'm looking for THE ONE"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff