Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
the tyra banks show

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

c L o O v

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

hmmm. so anyone here watch the tyra banks show? i mean, its a cool show, you know. not only does tyra look great and sexy and hot but she's also smart and funny and she doesn't talk non sense. well anyway, the last episode i saw was about halloween. and you couldn't have guessed who the guests were. REAL LIVE VAMPIRES! yes! now i know they're not a figment of my imagination. yes. according to that episode, there ARE REALL VAMPIRES. *whew

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:47 pm
i'm sorry about how harsh the following post will sound...

okay Tyra Banks should stop trying to be Opra because honestly, talk show host? Like sometimes she'll ask questions that don't necessarily make sense or just make a situation ten times more awkward. Plus how many times does she think she needs to mention her a** and how fat it is?

oh and the term "vampire" is used loosely due to the fact that the teeth are just implants you can get so that you look like a vampire, and these people are ALIVE. so no, they aren't REAL VAMPIRES.

whew so yeah, feel free to disagree and prove my statements wrong. I really don't give a crap. smile with love:.  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:54 am
I have to agree with that last post there love. Tyra needs to stick to what she's good at, and that's modeling and finding other girls to model. I E, ANTM.
She needs to stop being oprah, ********, even Oprah sucks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:24 pm
I like that show.
Tyra is a very caring person. 3nodding  

redXbutterfli

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:33 pm
i like tyra. she and ellen are the only talk show hosts that i like! anyways, as for oprah, screw her. she's been on too long.  
TV Shows

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games