Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
The saga should continue! (spoilers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the saga continue?!
  Yes! It didn't seem to have a real ending.
  No! It's over, deal with it.
  Yes! But only because I looove the series :)
  Maybe! I'd read it if it came out.
View Results

NamuNamu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:41 am
I felt like the 'The End' was slapped on without a real 'ending'.... In fact, near the ending a lot of new information was introduced as if the saga was meant to continue.

Ideas and Possibilities for the next book:

-Jacob and Renesmee's relationship (How Edward and Bella will deal with it?)

-And will Jacob stay Alpha and keep his pack? Or go back to Sam? Or none?

-It'd be neat to see Renesmee grow up, especially if the story was told from her perspective.

-Shapeshifting-vampire babies!?! Who knows what could happen there!? (That's why I want to read about it!)

-What's going on with other vampire clans??

-Where is that vampire that impregnated human women and left them to die? I want to see him punished.

-I want a happy ending for poor Leah... It'd be neat to see what it would be like if she could imprint.

-Charlie and Sue as a couple? Or what?

-Will Rene ever see Bella again?? I mean, Charlie can... so why can't Rene? How would she react?

-And what if a friend from high school found out about Bella becoming a vampire? Would she/he be sentenced to death by the Volturi?

-The Cullens could actually fight the Volturi (they're going to HAVE to eventually if they care about anyone else in the world since the Volturi are clearly evil.)

-Cullen family could take over the Volturi's rule. Now that's a real ending.

-More about Children of the Moon (thanks xXserenitys-smileXx)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:40 pm
Umm, did you know that you spelt like half the names wrong?

If the saga did continue, I have a feeling that SM will introduce more hybrids, and the Children of the Moon.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:13 pm
First of all, Jacob is spelt with a "c" not a "k".

Next, I don't really think there is another sequel in store for us. And if there is, it won't come for a long time.

I really think the Twilight universe is all conflicted out for while. How much action can one imaginary universe take?? And I think it was pretty sewn up at the end. Happy endings all around.

Jacob and Renesmee's relationship doesn't really have anywhere to go. It's pretty set already. They'd just have a happy life forever. Do you really want to read a novel about Charlie and Sue? Jacob has to stay alpha, that was said in the book. Leah got a somewhat happy ending, she's the Beta of the pack, and eventually I think she will find someone. The Renee issue was dealt with in the book. Charlie and Bella thought it would be better to leave her out of it and Bella had previously stated that their relationship had slowly begun deteriorating. The Cullens would never fight the Volturi if they didn't have to nor would they ever take the rule. It would go against what they believe in.

See? There really isn't a need for a sequel, everything was pretty much explained away.
And like I said before, if Stephenie did decide to return to the Twilight universe, it would be in a long time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:19 am
I never want any series to end. I still want J.K. Rowling to rewrite the entire Harry Potter series in the points of view of Ron and Hermione!
It would be awsome to know how Renesme turned out to be. I liked reading about her. Plus her children with Jacob would so awsome! lol  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

NamuNamu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:51 am
Oh yea, I forgot about Children of the Moon too! Meyer brought it up at the end, then just left it hanging....

And sorry about spelling Jacob wrong, I have a friend named Jakob so, eh, my bad.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:59 am
.Bucket.of.Joy.
First of all, Jacob is spelt with a "c" not a "k".

Next, I don't really think there is another sequel in store for us. And if there is, it won't come for a long time.

I really think the Twilight universe is all conflicted out for while. How much action can one imaginary universe take?? And I think it was pretty sewn up at the end. Happy endings all around.

Jacob and Renesmee's relationship doesn't really have anywhere to go. It's pretty set already. They'd just have a happy life forever. Do you really want to read a novel about Charlie and Sue? Jacob has to stay alpha, that was said in the book. Leah got a somewhat happy ending, she's the Beta of the pack, and eventually I think she will find someone. The Renee issue was dealt with in the book. Charlie and Bella thought it would be better to leave her out of it and Bella had previously stated that their relationship had slowly begun deteriorating. The Cullens would never fight the Volturi if they didn't have to nor would they ever take the rule. It would go against what they believe in.

See? There really isn't a need for a sequel, everything was pretty much explained away.
And like I said before, if Stephenie did decide to return to the Twilight universe, it would be in a long time.

The explanations are so vague though. I think there's more than plenty of material there to go off of to make a great sequel.

I disagree about the Cullens not accepting the Volturi's rule- if there was an issue that conflicted the people that the Cullens loved, they would want to change things. Which would lead them to accepting such a position for the greater good.

Maybe you're right about Meyer not being up to writing it though. That would be such a shame, seeing how the universe has so much potential for an epic tale.

NamuNamu

NamuNamu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:08 am
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

It would be awsome to know how Renesme turned out to be. I liked reading about her. Plus her children with Jacob would so awsome! lol

Hahaha, I totally agree. That would be what I'd look forward to most in a new sequel by far. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:06 pm
OMG all the possibiliyies of more books make my head spin with pleasure!!!  

hkkpfwg96

hkkpfwg96

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:07 pm
I totally agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:12 pm
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Vampire women can't have children, because their bodies can't change. Renesmee will eventually stop growing and become like a normal vampire.  

Spring and Summer

shayaxcore_yo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:30 pm
It would be really neat if she wrote another book to the saga....But I highly doubt she will.....For awhile at least until she realizes that everyones CRAZY about it!  
Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games