Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:00 pm
Juliet cried out in pain, dropping behind her cover, washes of agony running through the marrow of her collarbone, up her spine and back down. "s**t," she hissed through her teeth, collapsing against her cover. Another one of the soldiers dropped on a knee by her, immediately and automatically setting to work on doing some variety of healing, remaining wordless as he set to work.

Smith dragged himself along.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:15 pm
Another brief pause in gunfire as the soldier's switched roles. Now, the about-to-fire soldiers were roughly 15 meters away, the now idling soldiers were approximately 20.

Juliet: Grazed shoulder [04]

Shikyo's magazine: 8
Orion's magazine: 9 / 12 (rifle)
Juliet's magazine: 19 / 12 (handgun)
Alastair's magazine: 36 / 12 (handgun)
Gwen's magazine: 5
Smith's Men: 13
Enemy soldiers: 19, 3 injured [03], 1 medics [01]

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:28 pm
"Fire! Fire!" Smith shouted as he heard the lull in fire. "Keep them in cover!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:35 pm
The medic managed to patch Juliet up rather quickly.

All of Smith's men and Alastair opened fire on the soldier's. Four fell, two more were injured.
The remaining soldiers began to open fire.

Smith began to pick up speed.

Alastair's magazine: 18 / 12 (handgun)
Smith's Men: 13
Enemy soldiers: 15, 4 injured [02], 1 medics [02]

NativeForeigner

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:44 pm
Orion took the rifle with a half grin and said, “I always did like the rifles. Was a damn good sniper in several games.” He put the hand gun in his pocket as well as the two nades and put a fresh clip into the newly acquired rifle. His mind ran over several facts he could recall. The biggest game to come to mind was America's Army. The several lectures he sat throw just so he could play with bigger guns and better maps were starting to payoff. Breathing, aiming, and strategy where coursing threw his mind as Jack and him were setting up to attack from the far right.

Orion heard the news to attack the medics and started looking around. He found one who was working on one soldier and started to aim for him. Then everything turned surreal. It was like he was playing a video game with custom weapons and was about to take a shot the enemy player only this time there was one chance, one life. Jack readied he gun as he aimed for a small group of soldier on the right side of the enemy attack line. Almost at the same time, Orion and Jack fired: Orion two steady shots at the medic and his patient, Jack several small bursts which depleted his clip.
((Orion's rifle clip, -2, 10/12))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:48 pm
Juliet stayed down, waiting for a chance to fire on the medic. Couldn't let them go fix him up.

Smith intended to flank as before mentioned.  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 pm
Smith was getting there.

Orion's first shot completely missed, ricocheting off of the rock that the Medic was behind. The second shot, however, missed the medic but landed in the chest of his patient, killing the soldier. The medic immediately ran off towards another wounded soldier.

Jack was too far away to aim for the medic, so he instead set his sights for the other soldiers. His first burst injured a soldier, sending the soldier to the ground. The medic arrived in time to catch the soldier and drag him behind cover. The second burst struck a firing soldier in the chest and the side of his head, killing him. The final burst failed to hit anything.

One of Smith's men attempted to return fire, he was immediately shot down.

There were only four of Smith's men left under fire.

Anther pause in gunfire, this time, none of the soldiers came up from cover.

Smith's Men: 12
Enemy soldiers: 13, 4 injured [04], 1 medic [02]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:03 pm
"Grenades!" Smith ordered, still hauling around his rock. Those who had steam grenades threw at least one while they had the chance, and a lot of them reloaded while given the chance.

Juliet stayed in cover, rather in pain despite the medic action done.  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:10 pm
Juliet figured she would need to rest first before she could fully recover.

Two grenades flew up from behind cover. Upon landing, they erupted into clouds of burning steam, injuring six enemy soldiers. Upon exploding, four of those six were killed.

The remaining nine soldier's remained behind cover as the medic went to work.

A strange silence fell across the enemy soldiers, it was as if they were waiting for something.

Smith's Men: 12
Enemy soldiers: 9, 6 injured [06], 1 medic [01]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:17 pm
As the sight of the soldier falling gave Orion an empty satisfaction, Jack was reloading his gun. Orion attempted to locate the medic again but could no longer find him. When he heard the order for grenades, he took out a nade and was stopped by Jack: “Your just going to give away our position. Then enemy hasn't noticed us yet. I just wonder what Mark and Cindy are doing.” Orion put the grenade away and waited of the thick cloud for steam to dissipate. When the steam cleared, he could not find a shot for anything. The silence put a chill up Orion's back as Jack cocked his weapon back and said, “I don't like this.”  

Dark Angel of Sol

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 pm
((GOING TO BED!
Goodnight everyone who's still up at this hour.
I'll see you all tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:33 pm
((Alright i was going to log off in a half-hour anyways. 3a.m. (EST) in the morning, put my key in the door, bodies laying all over the floor and i don't remember how they got there but i guess i must have killed them, killed them))  

Dark Angel of Sol

Venom3001

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:43 am
NativeForeigner
Andreas' method had actually managed to work to an extent. He managed to slide a good fifteen or so feet before slowing and coming to an abrupt stop in a rough patch of ice, causing him to loose his footing and stumble dangerously close to the edge.

((Dude, sliding. Like on his side. Trying to get across standing is just stupid - keep your center of balance low to the ice to make it less likely for you to fall over....))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:52 am
((You still hit a rough patch of ice which would still stop you and possibly throw you off your path if you were going fast enough. Just ignore the falling on your a** part and loss of balance, the rest remains the same. You're close to the edge and have stopped sliding.))  

NativeForeigner

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:28 pm
((SUBFORUM GAIZ!!!!
Please allow me a day or too to molest set up the subforum. biggrin ))  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff