Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Awkward moments...[*WARNING MAY BE GROSS*]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- T o x i c K a r m a -

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:22 pm
Did anything awkward happen to you while you were reading the Twilight Series?

My awkward moment: i was staying up around 1 a.m. or so reading eclipse, and out of nowhere i had a rush of a bloody nose...[yes when i was little i would have bloody noses out of nowhere and the doctors couldn't figure out how they were caused...and no i didn't pick my nose]
anyway...the bleeding didn't stop for awhile, and i really REALLY wanted to keep reading, so i stuck a tissue up my nose and i kept reading!
sweatdrop

*****Please don't call me weird or harsh names...****** 3nodding
Now...did anyone else have an awkward moment of their own?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:02 pm
xxgUaRdiAn_VaMpiRe
Did anything awkward happen to you while you were reading the Twilight Series?

My awkward moment: i was staying up around 1 a.m. or so reading eclipse, and out of nowhere i had a rush of a bloody nose...[yes when i was little i would have bloody noses out of nowhere and the doctors couldn't figure out how they were caused...and no i didn't pick my nose]
anyway...the bleeding didn't stop for awhile, and i really REALLY wanted to keep reading, so i stuck a tissue up my nose and i kept reading!
sweatdrop

*****Please don't call me weird or harsh names...****** 3nodding
Now...did anyone else have an awkward moment of their own?
That's nothing to be embarrased about. Y'know, sticking tissue in your nose in nosebleeds is the asian method of curing nosebleeds.  

WineChan

anime_girl10

Star Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:16 pm
lol that's nothing...when I was little I was the SAME way...one time my friend had a nosebleed in the middle of a soccer game but she really wanted to play...she stuck a tampon up her nose xd lmao! it was funny, when the ref noticed he made her sit back down until it stoped  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:35 pm
I've had a few moments, but many are too embarrassing and weird to say on here. *ninja*

Mrs Joe Trohman

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:13 pm
well during breaking dawn.....i stayed up quite late the night it came out at least until 4 but decided i would read slowly so that i could hold on to the last book longer....and the whole " bellward smexi smexi scenes " were kinda intense, not really ( mind you im 13 )
and so for like almost a week i had a never ending stomache ache becuase those chapters just kinda screwed me up.....i even threw up once. it wasnt embarrasing juts sort of odd......  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games