PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:34 am
/wrists  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:40 pm
Quote:

Well, I was talking to my mother because honestly I don't have the $740 or so to buy it. I do however have 500 < 700. Also I have another paycheck coming in 200-300.
You're lucky. I'd buy one now, except I don't have a job, and it's ******** impossible to get one. crying

Quote:
Then she was saying that I shouldn't spend my money on it and that congress has to vote on the laws he passes.

So with that, what are the odds that his retarded a** clown laws would get passed?
Congress is democratic this cycle. The democrats are fully in power. Democrats get what Democrats want.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:47 pm
I give him three weeks. Till december, he will get shot or kicked out or something. Three weeks.  

Teh Emo Squirrel

Barru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:23 pm
Lucky? I don't know.

If I was McCain would have won.

Anyway, she's giving me some crap on how "you gotta pay for the car parts" and, "You wont have the job for long because Christmas is coming."

... Last I checked Christmas was more than four weeks away.

Anyway, I'm going to be calling in at some gun shops, Fleetfarm and if I have to Gander.

I just wonder if they'll charge me for 'transfer' or 'handling' fees.

28" Chrome lined barrel. ^.^

... at least that's what I think the PSLs have.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:26 pm
I still believe there's at least going to be an attempt. Anyone wanna bet it'll be another black dude that shoots him, like the way Malcom X went out?

The moment I get the money after I turn 18, I'm getting a shottie and stashing it under my bed. And if guns get totally banned, I'm sawing off the stock and barrel and hiding it with a couple hundred rounds of ammo in the wall.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:57 pm
That would be a good idea, Requiem, though you ought to edit that out of your post. I found a good place to hide a long-gun in my house. It's so out of the way I never even noticed it until I'd lived here for four years. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:12 pm
ArmasTermin
That would be a good idea, Requiem, though you ought to edit that out of your post. I found a good place to hide a long-gun in my house. It's so out of the way I never even noticed it until I'd lived here for four years. xd

Yeah he might want to delete that stashing part.

There have been attempts already.

The latest busts have all been the KKK and some Skinheads right?
I heard nothing about any other groups.  

OberFeldwebel

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:33 pm
I think there have been three attempts already, all by white supremacists of some kind. Obviously their hate isn't enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:56 am
ArmasTermin
I think there have been three attempts already, all by white supremacists of some kind. Obviously their hate isn't enough.

Yeah, rage points don't work too well when someone has high evade and dexterity.

They should respec and put half the points they put to rage into dexterity.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:47 am
Bets on the brand name?

I put my money on Iver Johnson. History is in my favor. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:43 pm
Fresnel
Bets on the brand name?

I put my money on Iver Johnson. History is in my favor. 3nodding

Brand name for what?
... oh that.

Well, I'm going to bet Carcano.  

OberFeldwebel

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:10 pm
I would have posted this yesterday, but i had to figure out how to make mess with the opacity on gimp to make this. I figured it out, so here it is.

Our new flag comrades!

User Image  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas