• Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:55 pm
Hey there, Taku!

No need to delete anything. That's another one of my jobs. X3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:46 am
Gaia Name: DramaticDestiny

Likes: I like my eyes the best because they're a greenish blue, I pie cause it's the best, boys lol, my mom and dad (sort of my dad), my drama friends, my phone, music (especially Jrock), my clothes, my shoes, plad, drawing, reading, writing, my computer, my laptop, my TV, my video games, Japan, Japanese language, anime, manga, wall scrolls, plushies, ice cream and pie, and that's about it

Dislikes: I have a lot of those, I hate the word love, I don't like my sister, i hate it when guys constantly ask me out more than once, backstabbing friends, my feet, brussel sprouts, my body, how i don't have a scanner, I could go on but I'll stop right there.

What got you into Seto: zOMG when I first saw Seto I was like "zOMG I am in love with his blue eyes! I want him!" And so ever since I've a freaken huge fan of him, he is the bomb and he's rich! lol

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Newbie lol I just joined ^^;

Other: I'm 5'3", 117 lb. skinny waist, short black hair, and my feet are a size 7 lol ^^  

DramaticDestiny

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:07 pm
Welcome to the guild Destiny! X3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:30 pm
Gaia Name: Seto_s Geni

Likes: bishonens, yaoi, action, comedy, anime (too many to list), manga( same as anime), pop, jpop, country, celtic folk, dance, DDR, role playing, Kingdom Hearts, bowling, Final Fantasy, writing, fan fiction, seto/anzu

Dislikes: rap, Dragon Ball, naruto, seto/jou, seto/shizuka,

What got you into Seto: his brotherly love, character development, over-all personality, sexy-ness & badass-attude

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): new member! blaugh

Other: umm.....me & my boyfriend are celebrating a year together (w00t milestone) lol  

Seto_s Geni

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:21 pm
Welcome to the guild, girl! And congrats on the anniversary : D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:55 pm
Yay! Finally another azureshipper who also hates puppyshipping! Whooo! And here I was thinking I was the only one!

rofl heart  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Per Aa Atem

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:41 am
Gaia Name: Per Aa Atem

Likes: Yuugiou, InuYasha, Naruto, DBZ, Full Moon wo Sagashite and Vampire Knight are only some of the many anime and manga I love! Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, also love watching scary movies.. lol.
Favourite characters on YGO: Per A'a Atemu, Yugi, Hem Ntjr Seth, Kaiba, Akifa, Bakura, Marik, Mahaado, and Mana.. I know I'm forgetting someone.. uh.. Serenity. ^.^ The music from many anime's~

Dislikes: people who treat others with disrespect, yuri, spinach, annoying drivers, Seto/Jou pairing

What got you into Seto: his character development, how he treats his brother, definitely his blue eyes

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): New Member (previously joined as Atemus Girl)

Other: HEY SANA!! It's Jenn~ I joined again!! 4laugh Well I've been engaged since February, and the date isn't until next August of 2010
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:27 am
After 3 years, I decided I had changed a considerable amount and deserved to create a new profile. If you go back to see my old one, it's quite embarrassing. I wasn't aware that I was apart of this guild for three years, but apparently I have been. Anyway, prepare to see the changes. You'll also notice that I have become a walking contradiction. I am aware of this so please do not bring this up unless it's to be funny. God, I hope this introduction does not make me sound arrogant Dx

Gaia Name: HaWkGiRL.

Real Name: Lerena Leigh Helena. Real name private, but listed in my old profile if care enough to check.

Likes: Bronzeshipping, Malik, and Marik. These are my only interests. At least, that's what I like to lead people to believe. Little do they know that I am an avid supporter of Kaiba. I just wanted an excuse to use that word...it seemed popular enough to put into my vocabulary. Other interests I have are in my old profile, but I'll list the ones taking up my time now: Role-Playing, Dancing, Fangirling, Poetry, Ranting, Finding Icons, and Journaling. Occasionally, the TV tropes website and *occasionally* my homework.

Dislikes: People who hate Malik, people who hate my role-plays, people who interrupt me when I'm trying to speak, people who don't understand how I can be so obsessed with Malik, people who push my Berserk Button, normal people, gangsters, people in general, yaoi, romance, sleeping, illiteracy, misspelling words, puppyshipping, and practically a thousand other things people don't care about.

What got you into Seto: I'm fairly certain it was the trenchcoats, the mad dueling skills, his rivalry, his voice, his personality, and the bonus fact that his past life was connected to the Millennium Rod.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member, obviously.

Other: Don't mess with me. I will use my cards of doom on you! ]= It's a shame there isn't a guild dedicated to Malik on Gaia. If I created one, I'd probably remain the only member apart of it. D< This makes me sad. That said, I'm still proud to be apart of this guild, even if the mods are the only people who still come here. Yes, I've actually noticed that the mods are the only ones to still care about posting here. I only post occasionally, because there is a lack of discussion.

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Kisara Neru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:02 pm
Gaia name: Kisara Neru

Likes: Anime, writing, drawing, ballroom dancing, and Seto Kaiba lol

Dislikes: Annoying people, rude comments, drugs, people who diss my friends, and lots of other random things

What got you into Seto: Part of it was the trenchcoats, I've always liked that type of fashion. Then there was the misunderstood side that loved Mokuba and worked hard so they both could have a good life. His voice was the real reason though, I love it.

Rank in guild: Member

Other: Even at my age I do still like Yugioh so I prefer no one disses me for this fact. I also like to roleplay and don't post everyday cause I'm not always on the internet. I'm proud to be part of this guild.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff