6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:25 am
User Image
User Image

♥ What does everyone think of it? ♥

♥ Pink99Chick (Lady Pinksalot Taco Ranger)
What is a Taco Ranger?
Click Here | Be a Taco Ranger! | The Taco Clan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:35 am
The only two flaws I have as of right now, is that I dislike paramore, and I don't really like decode all too much. Also, Bella's lullaby sounds too much like music you'd hear in the background of a movie...not an actual lullaby someone in love with her wrote. It's too bland or something....  

Jellycones

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:02 pm
I'm glad they put Linkin Park in, because Stephenie said on her website that they are what she had in mind when she wrote the book. Of course, that was before "Leave out all the rest" had come out, but oh well.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:02 pm
On Bella's lullaby it's actually very good you just have to listen to it a couple of times. As my mom pointed out both Bella and Edward are a little complex a sweet sappy lullaby wouldn't fit Bella because she and Edward are to complex to have that actually represent Bella. So really when you listen to it it has a beautiful Melody it's like Bella you have to overlook the obvious and get down deep to actually know the real Bella.  

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

FluffyKittyofDOOM_19

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:05 pm
Bella's lullaby doesn't sound like a lullaby, I don't like Linkin Park's new CD so I don't like that they are on it, Rob's songs suck I hate them, Paramore's song is OK but not their best, the rest-Whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:20 pm
So I just saw the movie, and the Linkin Park song wasn't even in it!  

Chokolate Thief

Fruity_Nova

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:47 pm
erm, from the few songs i have herd from the cd, i didn't think the soundtrack was all that bad... but i have to say that i thought that the lullabye should have sounded more complex. was simple in my opinion because in the book, it was described as this grand, sweet song with intricate melodies, harmonies, and ect all mixed together....and I was expecting more... oh well it is a nice song though  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:05 pm
I loved the soundtrack. The songs by Robert Pattinson plus the lullabye are fantastic. They were pretty much the only songs I wanted to listen to for a few days following my downloading of it off of iTunes.  

stareyed_in_LA

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:12 am
OK I thought it was pretty good but here are is my opinion on each of the songs (including the ones you can only get if you buy the whole CD on iTunes)

Supermassive Black Hole - I LOVE THAT SONG!!! It has a great beat and is awesome for dancing which I never do in public. When I first got the CD on my iPod I played that song non-stop for at least an hour and a half

Decode - it's OK but it has a little too much yelling and not enough singing for me but the music video I saw rocks (It has snippets of the movie but without sound in them so you might want to see it for that)

Full Moon - it is OK too but it is very mediocre sounding to me

Leave Out All the Rest - I like it since has good lyrics you can understand (as in you can make out the words when they sing them) and it has a good melody

Spotlight (Twilight Mix) - I think it is OK too and it would be good dance music at a party

Go All the Way (Into the Twilight) - it is a little too retro-ish for me

Tremble For My Beloved - I think this one is really good since you can make out the lyrics in this one too and it has a good melody but it gets a little repetitive

I Caught Myself - I hate this one because it has way too much yelling for me and it has too much repetition

Eyes On Fire - this one has OK lyrics but it is soooo slow! And it is way too close to depressing for me to like it

Never Think - this one has OK-ish lyrics but I had to look them up since Robert Pattinson who is British is singing in an American southern accent which comes out sounding like he is drunk so you can't make out half of the lyrics plus some of the lyrics make no sense but it has a good-ish melody

Flightless American Mouth - the lyrics in this make NO sense at all they are just random things stringed together and I usually hate songs like that but it is very soothing but it has one cuss-ish word just to warn those of you who don't like that I actually like this one for some reason but I don't know why exactly

Bella's Lullaby - it is not what I expected and it doesn't sound like a lullaby to me and if someone hummed it it would sound weird no matter how good their voice is but it is still pretty. It has an orchestra accompanying it which makes it better but I wish they had a separate track with just the piano so I would know what it would sound like if just Edward played it

Let Me Sign (Bonus Track) - this is less mumbly but not by much and you still can't understand the words so I had to look those up too and they didn't make much sense and it is really short so even if you like it you can't really appreciate it for long

La Traviata (Bonus Track) - this sounds like what I imagined opera music would sound like and it is repetitive but I know it is for acquired tastes so I can't really say it sounds bad since I am not really educated in stuff like that enough to judge

Clair De Lune (Bonus Track) - it is really quiet in parts so you might have to turn up the volume to hear it and it is repetitive too but it is also an acquired taste it is very slow but soothing and interesting to listen to I like it

I know this sounds judgmental and it is and I know it is not me singing and playing these and I am not able to do so but these are just my opinions and I respect the artists for what they did

here is the list of the songs and their artists since it would have been to long to type them above

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Decode - Paramore
Full Moon - The Black Ghosts
Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park
Spotlight (Twilight Mix) - Mutemath
Go All the Way (Into the Twilight) - Perry Farrell
Tremble For My Beloved - Collective Soul
I Caught Myself - Paramore
Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire
Never Think - Rob Pattinson (He is listed as Rob Pattinson on the CD)
Flightless American Mouth - Iron & Wine
Bella's Lullaby - Carter Burwell
Let Me Sign (Bonus Track) - Rob Pattinson
La Traviata (Bonus Track) - The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (Composed by Giuseppe Verdi)
Clair De Lune (Bonus Track) - The APM Orchestra (Composed by Claude Debussy)

Oh and sorry for the long post  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:04 pm
I already had a few of the songs on the CD, but I bought it for four reasons:

1. I wanted another reason to put even more Muse on my computer, despite the fact that I already had Supermassive Black Hole on there.
2. I wanted to hear Bella's Lullaby
3. I wanted to hear how terrible Rob's voice was
4. I love Iron and Wine

So, I put more Muse on my computer, listened to Bella's Lullaby (and loved it, which is why I bought the Score), was surprised by the fact that Rob sounded like an old man who could sing, and found my new favorite Iron and Wine song. biggrin I like it all, though. Not my favorite, but it's good music to put on while I write.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Rejected_Artist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:52 pm
I thought it was ok in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:13 pm
They did an awesome job with the music. It sort of expresses how things are actually happening in the movie.  

twilightnerd96

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff