Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Im hear to explain about the questions many non muslims have

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:01 am
The subject of "the beating of the woman" many kuffars say "O! THEY ARE PIGS THAT HAVE 4 WIVES AND BEAT THERE WIVES" and people read the quran and they see the part "and beat your wife" in the quran. OK YES in the quran it says that
BUT!!!!!!!! these idiots dont read the whole sentence so im hear to explain that.

a goverment is supposed to protect people right???

the father/husband is that government

and the GOV has to do w/e it takes to proctect its people just like the father protects his family.

Now lets say the mother is doing something agianst islam. the quran does not say " beat your wife if she goes against islam" the quran says to take these steps FIRST before beating.

there are steps to be taken FIRST!!!!

1- talk to your wife in a gental soft and loving tone...

2- if that does not work do not show her any afection a woman dose not like to be ignored by her husband.

3- if that does not work you can beat her
BUT it cantbe in front of childeren, its between the husband and the wife and god.
he may not hit the face of his wife
and his strikes MAY NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES leave a mark or any redness or etc on the wife. and even though she may forgive it does not mean ALLAH WILL (says so in the quran)

so basicly this "BEATING" is like a light tap with a miswak any questions about this pm me or email me at crazypakiboi786@hotmail.com

Allah ha fiz

ma salam

or assalyamualakum ^^

hope i cleared it out

MORE SPEECHES COMING SOON inshallah i was in a hurry so if anything was not clear i will fix it inshallah today  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:02 am
XxXZero_BeatXxX
kasimir-b
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoenixmetro/story.aspx?content_id=f2d1d7b3-94ba-46a4-9fb0-c461c75f7f80

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/10/02/20081002abrk-fourcars.html

an 18 year old sister in phoenix, AZ was killed on Eid day (Wednesday) by a drunk driver. above is the link to the news stories.

please pray for her.

whoever dies on eid day goes straight to jannah without question

really?

i had these questions..

Will he go even if he has done Gunha-e-Kabira (the big Gunhas) like doing shirk(partnership with ALAAH) {Nauzbillah}

or will he go in heaven even if he used to do Sihir? (dark magic) for bad purpose?  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:06 pm
XxXZero_BeatXxX
The subject of "the beating of the woman" many kuffars say "O! THEY ARE PIGS THAT HAVE 4 WIVES AND BEAT THERE WIVES" and people read the quran and they see the part "and beat your wife" in the quran. OK YES in the quran it says that
BUT!!!!!!!! these idiots dont read the whole sentence so im hear to explain that.

Yet countries such as Saudi Arabia advocate it. Married women in the UK have come to hospitals because of this. Women's rights are violated because of this.

It's not like we pull this crap out of our asses; we see enough evidence as it is from other countries that believe that they are full of religious and dedicated Muslims.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

So what do you say about the governments that have female heads of state?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:08 pm
Ratri_Cat
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Yet countries such as Saudi Arabia advocate it. Married women in the UK have come to hospitals because of this. Women's rights are violated because of this.

It's not like we pull this crap out of our asses; we see enough evidence as it is from other countries that believe that they are full of religious and dedicated Muslims.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Ratri = my hero.
Just saying.

Really, violence isn't right, no matter what the circumstances.
Especially when it's a certain group being targetted (in this case, women).  

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:28 pm
tassan
XxXZero_BeatXxX
kasimir-b
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoenixmetro/story.aspx?content_id=f2d1d7b3-94ba-46a4-9fb0-c461c75f7f80

an 18 year old sister in phoenix, AZ was killed on Eid day (Wednesday) by a drunk driver. above is the link to the news stories.

please pray for her.

really?

i had these questions..

Will he go even if he has done Gunha-e-Kabira (the big Gunhas) like doing shirk(partnership with ALAAH) {Nauzbillah}

or will he go in heaven even if he used to do Sihir? (dark magic) for bad purpose?

brother yes he will go to heaven straight but i may not have made my self clear ANY MUSLIM that dies he will go straight regardless of sin. is that clear brother?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:11 pm
XxXZero_BeatXxX
tassan
XxXZero_BeatXxX
kasimir-b

please pray for her.

really?

i had these questions..

brother yes he will go to heaven straight but i may not have made my self clear ANY MUSLIM that dies he will go straight regardless of sin. is that clear brother?

that is wrong

everyone muslim will go to the heaven but first they will be hisab (count) their deeds and sins during mashar ....more sin so we have to atone for our sins first before we go to heaven so dont do sins people you still have to pay for it in hell even we are promised of heaven  

XeroRyn

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:09 am
Ratri_Cat
XxXZero_BeatXxX

XxXZero_BeatXxX

well thats only if the father dies which is different  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:10 am
XeroRyn
XxXZero_BeatXxX
tassan
XxXZero_BeatXxX
kasimir-b

please pray for her.

really?

i had these questions..

that is wrong

everyone muslim will go to the heaven but first they will be hisab (count) their deeds and sins during mashar ....more sin so we have to atone for our sins first before we go to heaven so dont do sins people you still have to pay for it in hell even we are promised of heaven

this is a authentic hadith brother
read Al-Bukari
salam alikum  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out