Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
muslim CANNOT marry kufars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:19 am
Absurd Thought
2. STOP TALKING CENTURY! The rules of Islam don't change! They are same!

Conviently. Enough to assume women can't think for themselves. rolleyes
Zaaki
But the point is, Allah's decision. Which is that a woman must not marry a kufar... ASK ALLAH!
Hurrah. Allah is a male chauvinist. Very convienent. rolleyes
1. When did i say that exacly?

2. We are Allah's servants... Soo what you mean?

And females got other rules than males stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:44 am
Zaaki

When woman cannot chose any male except Muslim for her husband. Saying that rules in the 12th century should be applied in the 21st century. People's thinking about women have changed since the 12th century.

Zaaki

I am saying that your Allah is sexist.

Zaaki

Yeah, ones to put her in her "place"

Absurd Thought

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:04 am
Absurd Thought
Zaaki

When woman cannot chose any male except Muslim for her husband. Saying that rules in the 12th century should be applied in the 21st century. People's thinking about women have changed since the 12th century.

Zaaki

I am saying that your Allah is sexist.

Zaaki

Yeah, ones to put her in her "place"

1. The rules have not changed... The bible changes, but the qur'an dosen't rolleyes lol

And i guess it's for their own best, to marry a muslim. And Allah did made them avaiable to do what they wanto. But that's about what path they whill pick Right ore Left as the christians say...

2. Ok...

3. Yes, you just don't know what is a womans place. I think it is equal... Just look at Miniangel, she is living as a muslim, as she should(though she aint a woman quite yet.) And she is happy!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:02 am
I seaked, and i found soemthing. Not from Mistekreuz, but Phoenix though... But here it is 3nodding

There are certain people that a Muslim is not permitted to marry. These are listed in the Holy Qur'an (see 4:24 ), and include mother, father, sister, brother, aunts and uncles, nephews and nieces. However, Muslims are permitted to marry cousins. There are still other prohibited marriage relationships. For example, a man cannot marry his stepdaughter if he has cohabited with her biological mother. Nor can he have two sisters in marriage at the same time. (See Holy Qur'an, 4:23).

Islam also makes clear whom a Muslim is allowed to marry as far as his/her religion is concerned. Marriage with an idolater is totally forbidden (see Holy Qur'an, 2:222) for both sexes. However, men are allowed to marry women of the "people of the Book" (i.e., those who follow a revealed scripture), although it is not considered preferable.

Source: http://www.alislam.org/books/pathwaytoparadise/LAJ-chp3.htm  

Zaakii

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:11 am
Zaaki

1. The rules have not changed... The bible changes, but the qur'an dosen't rolleyes lol

Precisely that's the problem. You guys haven't evolved beyond primitive philosophy. I don't care that the bible changes, so for changes have been made for the better, as an athiest, I really couldn't care less how often the bible changes, so long as they get beyond "one world religion" philosophy.

Zaaki
And i guess it's for their own best, to marry a muslim. And Allah did made them avaiable to do what they wanto. But that's about what path they whill pick Right ore Left as the christians say...

Whatever. I'm not Muslim, I'm not Christian, I'm athiest. I thought people were more into "love" than just religion and what people order others to do, but I guess I'm wrong. Whatever.

Zaaki
3. Yes, you just don't know what is a womans place. I think it is equal... Just look at Miniangel, she is living as a muslim, as she should(though she aint a woman quite yet.) And she is happy!

My place is not behind a man, that's for sure, nor some piece of cloth. If hijabs satisfy some women, fine! I don't care. It doesn't satisfy me, and neither is submitting to a patriarchal society. I live quite fine without your self-righteous rules.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:58 am
Absurd Thought
Zaaki

Precisely that's the problem. You guys haven't evolved beyond primitive philosophy. I don't care that the bible changes, so for changes have been made for the better, as an athiest, I really couldn't care less how often the bible changes, so long as they get beyond "one world religion" philosophy.

Zaaki

Whatever. I'm not Muslim, I'm not Christian, I'm athiest. I thought people were more into "love" than just religion and what people order others to do, but I guess I'm wrong. Whatever.

Zaaki

My place is not behind a man, that's for sure, nor some piece of cloth. If hijabs satisfy some women, fine! I don't care. It doesn't satisfy me, and neither is submitting to a patriarchal society. I live quite fine without your self-righteous rules.

1. We got the rules 1 time, and they are always perfect!

The bible is wroten wrong, and dossen't work. Soo people need to chnage it.

2. You can get married with any muslim, and then you can build up a realation called love. At first place, you should not make those realations with a kufar. If you did it, and did something Allah don't like. Then your punnishment whill be that you got in love, with a kufar. Allah's love, is best!

3. A nice muslim hijab wearing female, is not behid a man.

A whore could be behind a man.

But again... We belive our own, you belive your own wink Now it's done 3nodding You can choise your path razz  

Zaakii

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:46 pm
Zaaki

1. We got the rules 1 time, and they are always perfect!

Yeah, so perfect that Muslim countries are some of the worst offenders to basic human rights.
rolleyes

Zaaki
The bible is wroten wrong, and dossen't work. Soo people need to chnage it.

So they improve upon it. There's something wrong with improvement?

Zaaki
2. You can get married with any muslim, and then you can build up a realation called love. At first place, you should not make those realations with a kufar. If you did it, and did something Allah don't like. Then your punnishment whill be that you got in love, with a kufar. Allah's love, is best!

Usually in society you fall in love before you get married, but I guess your culture is different.

Zaaki
3. A nice muslim hijab wearing female, is not behid a man.
A whore could be behind a man.

And a man can be a total playboy with the women. Your point? A whore would in front of a man, because the man fell for her seductiveness and wasn't strong enough to keep his hands to himself.
My point was I don't see equality with the way you're talking.

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff