Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Otherkin and Therians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u an otherkin/therian?
  Yes! >^.^<
  no... :P
View Results

Dellanora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:45 pm
well this is quite an interesting arguement. my dad saw me on the internet and my mom asked me, "della what is an indigo child? are u one? does it have anything to do with your synesthesia?" and my dad was like "no, its a child who is purple." my little sister came in and asked "how do kids turn purple?" and my dad said "from eating too much candy, just like how light skinned people turn orange from eating too many carrots. go brush ur teeth." and she said "will i turn purple??" and my mom said "only if you eat too much candy!" now my sister is trying to become a 'pink child' by only eating the inside of strawberries! -.-"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:09 am
Dellanora
well this is quite an interesting arguement. my dad saw me on the internet and my mom asked me, "della what is an indigo child? are u one? does it have anything to do with your synesthesia?" and my dad was like "no, its a child who is purple." my little sister came in and asked "how do kids turn purple?" and my dad said "from eating too much candy, just like how light skinned people turn orange from eating too many carrots. go brush ur teeth." and she said "will i turn purple??" and my mom said "only if you eat too much candy!" now my sister is trying to become a 'pink child' by only eating the inside of strawberries! -.-"

wow, lol! thats seriously funny! honestly the whole indigo child thing confuses me. can anyone sum it up in 30 words or less? confused  

Aryain Flames

Kyreie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:40 pm
Otherkin, Therian, Indigo....

I don't know about the otherkin/therian issue; I work with animal spirits, I have many animal guides/totems and quite often I like animals better than I like humans. I've also been told that I was a black panther in a previous life (since this animal is one of my guides, I'm taking this statement with a grain of salt). confused

I've also been told that I'm an Indigo adult, and reading the list of characteristics of an Indigo adult, I have to admit that it sounds extremely familiar!

Quite frankly, I don't believe that it really means anything. This life I'm human, and I'm here to learn what I need to learn and do what I need to do. What I may or may not have been in the past, isn't going to change that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:49 pm
an indigo is a child who comes into life with a clear purpose of what they must do, mine is to teach and guide others through there troubles, others are different.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games