EOtechs?
neutral  

I am an eggplant
Crew

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:13 pm
Abused his military trust my a**, you can buy those ******** as a civvie.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:17 pm
Once, just once i would like to meet the people that make these kind of decisions (like to charge/send this guy to jail) and beat the ******** out of them with a stick till they tell WHAT IN THE ******** HELL COMPELED THEM TO BE THAT STUIPD!?!?!?  

war_junky 91

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:54 am
Maybe they thought EOTechs were that shoulder thing that goes up?

Holographic gun sights? rofl
How can someone prosecute someone for something that they don't know s**t about?

But anyway, this seems ******** retarded.

When I heard "machinegun parts" I was thinking receivers and internals.

Speaking of BATF and the retarded things they make importers do.

You know the Tokarev that I have? The 'trigger safety' that they made the guys install just broke and wont engage anymore.

So yeah, they drilled a hole into a fine piece for ******** nothing.

This thing already had a safety and it's a half c**k and they still had them install a trigger one?
Yet they go, "meh the bolt safety for the Mosin Nagant is fine even though it has a 90 lb pull."

I'm just glad they didn't get a hair in their a** about that and had them drill holes through them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:40 am
Those Japanese DO love airsoft...  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:32 am
SBBuckner
I remember the Japanese high-power shooting team actually did pretty well using Airsoft as their sole training technique.

The Aussie team lost EVERY YEAR because they didn't practice at all. Their practice was Small Arms Firing School. The first time they shot their own guns was actually at the match. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:12 pm
Fresnel
SBBuckner
I remember the Japanese high-power shooting team actually did pretty well using Airsoft as their sole training technique.

The Aussie team lost EVERY YEAR because they didn't practice at all. Their practice was Small Arms Firing School. The first time they shot their own guns was actually at the match. xd

Wow.

That's like, learning to swim in a kiddie pool then competing in race to swim across the English Channel.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:43 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
SBBuckner

Wow.

That's like, learning to swim in a kiddie pool then competing in race to swim across the English Channel.
Yup. They knew they were going to lose though, so they just shot for the hell of it. They never did come in dead last, though.

There was ALWAYS some stupid team shooting Garands.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:54 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
SBBuckner

Wow.

Yup. They knew they were going to lose though, so they just shot for the hell of it. They never did come in dead last, though.

That better be an insult to the teams, not the Garand or so help me god.  

Inquisitor Brock

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:17 am
Inquisitor Brock
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
SBBuckner

Wow.

That better be an insult to the teams, not the Garand or so help me god.
It's an objective assessment. The Garand is probably one of the best battle rifles ever made, but in high-power competitive shooting, it just can't keep up. It's not as accurate as the AR, it has a limited clip size and is more difficult to reload, the .30-06 has inferior ballistics in windy conditions, the lack of a pistol grip makes it a bit harder to hold straight when prone. Anyone who brings a Garand to the national matches gets destroyed. The Garand Collectors Club takes a solid last in the NTIT every single year, not counting DNF, disqualified, or out-of-competition teams. For the longest time, the California team took Garands to the Nationals, because an AR is an assault weapon over there and a Garand isn't (lol irony). Recently they switched, and they won the NTIT this year.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:30 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
SBBuckner

Wow.

... Stupid and Garand in the same sentence?
surprised

Why???

Oh I saw the posts. Yeah I suppose.  

OberFeldwebel

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out