Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
The Week The Movie Comes Out - Crazy Things You're Doing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:34 pm
So, on the week the movies comes out, I am going to be wearing my Twilight shirt that entire week, and re-read the book. I'm also thinking of just eating rice that entire week. The rice thing is a little bit of torture. I am not sure if I am going to actually do it yet. I need that push and shove yet. But the shirt and book thing is a set decision.

Is there any weird funky things you're doing that week, the day it comes out, or are already doing?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:39 pm
Welllll, I'm going to read the book the week before because on monday i'm going to the Twilight premiere =) & hopefully meet the cast, haha.

I'm also going to make a Twilight shirt for every day of that week. Different Twilight related stuffs for each day :] and see the movie at the midnight showing on that friday.

Other than that, I'm not doing anything abnormal.

Jellycones

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:25 am
Me and my friends will be wearing my twilight T-Shirt to watch the movie together.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:49 am
-Cough- If you look to my avatar, you will see....

That's right, Alice! I didn't want to do Bella because I'm nothing like her! But I'm just like Alice! And me and my friends and my sister and her friends are all going to watch the movie and probably take up a whole row. (The best seats, of course. We'll get there early) And I hope to get the rest of the posters and the shirts before the movie, but I doubt it will happen!

But, yeah, nothing too weird.

Oh! My Grandma was looking up something on Ancestry.com and she found out that we're related to someone named Katherine Cullen! 3nodding 4laugh heart heart heart I'm so happy.... -fangirl sigh-  

Shinku Anrui

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:45 am
hmm.... well my Twilight premiere week is this week
since i have tickets to see the movie this Saturday the 15th...

so i dont know if ill do anything abnormal. i am wearing my
Edward t-shirt to the movie.

BUT!!! the abnormal thing i may do is tape a sign to the back
of my shirt the day of the movie saying:

CATION
MAY SCREAM DEATH THREATS AT
KRISTEN DURING MAKE-OUT SCENES

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:38 pm
wat does the rice thing represent???  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:13 pm
really.....wow...I'm making Bella's charm braclet for me and my two friends for the movie to wear the whole week. ^____^. (they also double as christmas gifts.) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:10 pm
well, me and my friends are going to wear our Twilight t-shirts to see the movie just like everyone else ;D so, nothing too special~  

bethieq

covo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:52 pm
I've got tickets for 2 showings opening day, but that's it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:40 pm
all of my friends made shirts and bandanas (the bandana's say "bite me", the team Jacob shirts say "because life is better half-naked", and the team edward shirts say "live. love. vampires."
We're all also going to the midnight showing, and re-reading the books this week.

tipsle

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ThEskimo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:39 pm
Hmm well besides counting down the minutes until I see the movie I am going to the midnight showing even though the buses only run until 12.30 and I have classes at 7 am that morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:33 pm
Nothing,,, I may not even get to go to the premier *sobs* crying Stupid friend's still in high school so I can't get ahold of her *grumbles* and I was planning this for like a year now...  

Kazza Reaper

Ruthless Phantom

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces