Submit

hey
  hi
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:43 am
So like the topic question askes, "Have you ever been to a Parade?" ^_^

I was just talking with someone and she mentioned that there's a parade she always goes to in thanksgiving. Now that I think of it...I have very rarely been to parades...I can't even remember the last time I went to one specificly. I've been around one once or twice but that was long in the past. ^_^ So how about you guys? Do you go to them? Or don't bother? Or what did you go to and how did you feel about it or on that day?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:16 am
I went to parades in my hometown when I was little quite often, but not so much anymore....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:28 pm
That's like me...I only went when I was little too I think. sweatdrop
Honeslty, Parades (and actually concerts too) aren't appeling really to me for some reason... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:32 pm
I don't think I've ever gone to a parade to watch it.

I've been in the Veteran's Day parade in town a couple times but I've never gone just to watch.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:06 pm
Zizzykitty

I've been in the Veteran's Day parade in town a couple times but I've never gone just to watch.

I'm surprised. Anotehr who never went to a parade to just watch. ^_^

PS: Your avi looks really nice zizzy~!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:42 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty

I'm just not really a parade person.

And thanks! whee
I was getting bored with the blue.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

palindrome88

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:57 pm
I usually go to the Pegasus Parade before the Kentucky Derby. That's really the only parade I go to regularly, and that's mostly because I just love the Derby festivities (more than the actual race, to be honest. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:30 am
eh...whats the definition of parades? sweatdrop
i think the only one that i went to is national day parade [since it has a parade with it x3] which is ??? yrs ago sweatdrop

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:21 am
palindrome88
I usually go to the Pegasus Parade before the Kentucky Derby. That's really the only parade I go to regularly, and that's mostly because I just love the Derby festivities (more than the actual race, to be honest. biggrin )
Pegasus Parade?? What's that about? ^^
It reminds me of the flying horse. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:25 am
Fate-J
i think the only one that i went to is national day parade [since it has a parade with it x3] which is ??? yrs ago sweatdrop
Parades are like a huge celebration...that kinda takes place in a certain area. It's like a community celebration to put it right.

SO....
A huge Celebration of some event that everyone in the whole area is allowed to attend and its free. Sometimes held in cities or big places to fit everyone. ^^
Sometimes it's used to celelbrate the memory of people (liek soliders) or the winning of a popular sport game (like phillies winning the baseball league here) or just some event like Christmas or thanksgiving. 3nodding
I'm usually terrible at explaining stuff correctly but I think I got it this time. *hold up peace sign* Yeah!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:27 am
Zizzykitty
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty

I'm just not really a parade person.

And thanks! whee
I was getting bored with the blue.

lol I usually only ever see you in blue at least most of the time. Favorite color maybe?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:36 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
Parades are like a huge celebration...that kinda takes place in a certain area. It's like a community celebration to put it right.

SO....
A huge Celebration of some event that everyone in the whole area is allowed to attend and its free. Sometimes held in cities or big places to fit everyone. ^^
Sometimes it's used to celelbrate the memory of people (liek soliders) or the winning of a popular sport game (like phillies winning the baseball league here) or just some event like Christmas or thanksgiving. 3nodding
I'm usually terrible at explaining stuff correctly but I think I got it this time. *hold up peace sign* Yeah!

wow! elaborated xD tyty:3 then i guess tts the only one i ever went to biggrin  

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:42 am
Fate-J
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J

SO....

wow! elaborated xD tyty:3 then i guess tts the only one i ever went to biggrin

And that was my discription too! I didn't use dictionary.com. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:21 pm
There's a 4th of July parade every year where I live.

I don't go to it anymore. It's nothing to write home about.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:57 pm
Oh! You know, I've never been to one of those but I'be been to some celebration down in canada once with fireworks...I don't remmeber what it was but seeing them up close like that was really nice actually. ^_^  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games