Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:23 pm
Well I a was wondering around Barnes n' nobles website and I was checking up on a manga I recently got into called Tail of the Moon!
Well on the end of my last vol. (vol 13). It said final volume was coming up which I'm waiting for in december (vol. 14).

But before that I typed in Tail of the Moon 15 on the search (B/c I couldn't remember the volume I was on) and was shocked to see theres a 15 when 14 was suppose to be the last! Which means!!!! Tail of the moon isn't over yet!! The 15th volume is coming up in feb. But the one I'm waiting for is in december!! In a way I'm happy b/c I really do like the series. ^--^

So....um...if there are any fans out there then there are still two more books coming out for it. One december and another in febuary...and...for everyone else:

Ever waited for another book to come out from a series or something you're collecting?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:26 pm
eek *gasp/faints*  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:27 pm
I waited a few years for the next volume of one of the two mangas I read to come out. Now they're going to release one a year.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:36 pm
Blade of the Immortal. This series got moved over to another company and I've been waiting over a year for the next volume. My friend who got me into it has been waiting longer.  

Evil Pillows

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:25 am
@Dornkus and evil Pillows.

No way...waiting over a year? For mangas though? I always thought those would come out really quickly? Well...I've only collected officially three or so series. >_>"
But I never knew it would take so long...!

@Moon
Yeah!! I'm so excited! For some reason it said that the final volume was coming out next inside the volume I bought. But oddly enough Barnes and nobles say there's another two coming out!!!! ^--^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:27 am
This calls for a 'happy dance'! Wait....how do I dance with 4 legs? confused  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:21 am
ah...... sweatdrop  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers