[FIN] A Useless Son Thats What You Are >=[ (Thanos&Thona) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:23 am
"Learn from your beatings, on how to fight." He spoke. Obi caught on to his teachings pretty fast. And he didn't have to tell Obi what to do. Obi just watched him as he beat the crap out of him. "You thought those beating weren't lessons? Your even more useless then I thought." He said casually. He cared not that Thanos dodged it. If he wanted to hit him, it would have hit him. "If you watch, you begin to learn. Something you haven't caught on like your brother had."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:31 am
" think what you want, i don't give a damn no more." tail lashing oh he had learned to fight from taking the beatings with out question or ever trying to dodge them. up until now he had been the better fighter than Obi since he took beatigns so often it gave him an edge but now with the blind eye, he needed to over come it to beat Obi or anyone. turning his back to his father, he flicked back his ears to listen to what his father was doing or saying. one thing that came as usefuly idea his father said was learning to use his ears and he was damn well going to take advandage of that usefully idea.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:37 am
Thona said nothing. He wanted his son to be pushed to better himself. Though, Thona would only tell others he was teaching his son a lesson. Thona simply stood up and decided to walk away. He was done with this heart to heart, as others would call it. Though, of course their version would go a lot differently then Thona's idea of it. He was sure his son would grow to try to betray him one day, but when that day came. Thona would be ready to put his son back in his place.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff