Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Advice Section
Ask Dr. Love ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:04 pm
iAgua
Dear Dr. Love,

I really need yer advice, meron kong kaaway. simula 1st yr. hanggang 2nd yr. nung nag 3rd yr. kame, may mga nagsabe saken na gusto nya ko. tapos nagsimula na syang magpakita na he's interested sobrang saya ko, hindi ko alam na gusto ko na dn pala sya, dati pa. pero nung time na un, may na lilink na sakanya. :c hindi ko alam kung seryoso ba talaga sya, pero ako ung pinili nya, at pagdating namen ng 4th yr. naging close kame nung babaeng gusto nya, SUPER close, hindi ko alam kung sinong pipiliin, nahihirapan ako. Mahal ko sya pero mahal ko na dn ung kaibigan ko. i need yr help.

heart iAgua

Dear iAgua,

I’ts sad but true that love doesn’t always have happy endings. There are times when we ask ourselves why we have to find love only to lose it. Sometimes, God’s reasons for taking someone away from us are difficult to understand but we have to trust his wisdom in making things happen for a good reason.

But one’s interest and sincerity doesn’t necessarily sum up to a commitment. He was flat honest with you. He tried to send you signals that meant he wasn’t romantically interested in you anymore. You just were probably too lovestruck to have noticed it. Sometimes, when we are overwhelmed with this fascination for a person, we miss out on making a reality check. We become very optimistic and less objective to the point of expecting more than what is actually given to us.

Love makes no promises. It has no guarantees and it is good only while it lasts. When love breaks away from us we should not be remorseful or bitter. We just have to be thankful that we were given the opportunity to marvel its greatness. When we lose someone we love, it is not necessarily because we are undeserving. Perhaps that person is not meant for us or someone else better deserves it.

Sincerely,
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:07 pm
WILL BE BACK LATER -- BREAKTIME

I will try to answer all your questions as possible as I can..for the mean time kakain muna ako nakakagutom mag payo xd

cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:20 pm
BitesizeNikki
BitesizeNikki
Dear Dr. Love,

Hmm. Hindi ko po alam kung san mag sisimula. Ka c napaka gulo ng isip ko. xD hahaha. hmm, eto na, wen im in 3rd yr. high school, transfer student ako sa bagong school, so natural wala pa mxadong kakilala. so nung nag botohan sa JICA OFFICER sa school namin, JICA rooms (STAR SECTION ROOMS) na love at first sight aq, tawagin na natn cyang "J" peo 4th yr. na cya nun. top1 sa room nila. and my naging kaClose aq sa room na classmate ko name "R" at nalaman niyang my gusto ako kay "J". naging close nga kami ni "R" and that time, niligawan ako ni "R" . seryoso cya tlga. and si "J" seryoso sa studies. So, sinagot ko si "R" minahal ko na siya. dahil pinakita niya sa simpleng paraan na mahal niya ko. at nasabi niya sakin na mag kapatid pala sila ni "J" D; Oh noh !!! Pero, until now my gusto padn ako kay "J" ang kuya ng boyfriend ko ngaun si "R". Sabihin na natn kailngan ko na lang kalimutan si "J", pero medyo mahirap eh. Dr. Love, help naman ? gonk ;

Dear BitesizeNikki,

We all know that God works in mysterious ways in our lives. He allows things to happen that complicate simple situations and threaten healthy and beautiful relationships. We curiously ask why but with own understanding, we may never be able to comprehend His wisdom behind it. We simply have to trust God’s judgement and believe that everything happens for a purpose.

There are times when we are so blinded by our emotions. Our ability to discern the color of other people diminishes to the point when we can no longer distinguish what intentions are pure or tainted with selfishness and opportunism. Often, the more we try to suppress our feelings, the more we are tempted to see what it is like on the other end of the rope.

Moving on should not be a risk but a challenge. It is when you decide to stay locked forever in the clutches of this foolish desire that you will stand the risk of falling in too deep, where you may never be able to get back and start over again.

BitesizeNikki, you must realize that you cannot have them both at the same time. Be true to yourself.Your heart is speaking to you right now. Listen to what it is saying. All the best to you, goodluck!

Sincerely,
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:54 pm
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN
Holy Knollie
нoly , ιт'ѕ ĸɴollιe !
= = = = = = = ❉ ❉ = = = = = = =

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

Dear Dr Love,

It's not really my love problems but it does concern me. I would appreciate your advice.

Okay, the story is that I have two friends, both of them are guys. I used to have a crush on Guy #1 but I've decided to move on from him because I realised that we are too different and it would probably be best that we just remain good friends.

Recently, I found out that Guy #2 is bi-sexual and has a crush on Guy #1. He says that he wants to move on from Guy #1 but couldn't because he's in love with him too much. However, we all know that Guy #1 is straight. Guy #2 has asked for my advice on how to move on but I don't know what to tell him. neutral

Please help! gonk

... Mischief managed.

Dear Holy Knollie,

Moving on should not be a risk but a challenge. It is when you decide to stay locked forever in the clutches of this foolish desire that you will stand the risk of falling in too deep, where you may never be able to get back and start over again.I admire your persistence in pursuing to move on

About Guy #2, I have always believed that no one should judge homosexuals in their quest for what they justify as normal relationships. The love that they feel for their partners is the same kind of affection that any of us would feel for the opposite sex. The passion, the intensity and the genuineness of that feeling are the same, except that the other is focused on someone of the same sex, in a relationship which our society doesn’t explicitly condone.

In any relationship, there are moments when one wakes up to a realization that he or she is no longer capable of living up to his or her side of the bargain. There is no permanence in human relationships. It is only our bond with God that will remain unchanged.

Affairs of the third kind don’t always have happy endings not because the couples didn’t share love. Perhaps they shared that love for the wrong reasons. God has created man and woman to complement each other in a relationship that will find its fulfillment in a family. God never intended a man to have a family with another man, or a woman with another woman.

Everything that happens in our lives is a calling from God. Even during the most difficult times, God works in us to strengthen and make us better persons. There is nothing crooked that HE cannot straighten. There is no mistake that HE cannot forgive. There is no life that HE cannot change. All of us are cleansed in a process of pain that may sometimes seem unbearable. But God never fails to give us the courage to go through it. Life is too short. Tell guy # 2 don’t waste it in tears and misery. be happy, for no matter how many times we fall, God will always give us a fresh start in finding the right person, the right way, in the right relationship.

Sincerely.
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

нoly , ιт'ѕ ĸɴollιe !

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

Thank you so much, Dr Love! heart

... Mischief managed.

Frynceli

Seeker

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Object of Affection 150

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:47 am
Dear Dr. Love,

Meron po akong gaia boyfriend. Kapag sinusundan ko po siya sa towns minsan, nakikita ko may mga kasama siyang friends (most probably mga RP friends). Eh nahihiya po akong madalas na umistorbo. Kaya kinoclose ko po kagad yung window. Kasi po baka nanggugulo lang ako. Lalo na baka asikasuhin nya pa ako di cya makapag-enjoy sa RP nila or something. Di rin naman ako makarelate sa RP. Kaso ang weird po kasi minsan nakikita nya ata na nagappear ako sa towns tapos nawala. Halata po ata ako.

Ano pong gagawin ko?
Sabi nya dati pa na di ko daw cya ginugulo....kaso nahihiya po talaga ako sa kanya eh

Sabi naman ng iba okay lang pumunta kasi girlfriend naman daw ako.

I need your wisdom po. Thank you <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:11 am
Buhay pa to? rofl

doc,

importante ba past ng isang tao?  

see-UNTOUCHABLE-this

dedbuni

Aged Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300